Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Auto suggest game
  • beej

Bored in A&E, playing the auto suggested word game on my phone.

Starting with “I’m” I generated:

I’m in the process of getting the car back from the airport and the car is a bit of a mess and I have to wait for the car to be returned to the office

What do you get?

Bez

I’m not sure if I should be expected to be a specific person or not. I don’t want to be a single bidirectional cycleway but if I can see the other people who are not sure what they are doing to the point where they are not sure what they are doing, said the question of whether the former president should be clear that the article is not sure what the article is about.

paule
    Free Member

I’m not sure if you want to come to the fox news app and wanted to check if the weather is wet and dry bags to give you a few years ago and it is a bit of a new product development to a Distinction.

Drac

I’m sorry but it’s not really that bad but I’m sure you can do better and then you can tell me about it.

tthew

I’m going to be a bit of a mistake in the van. I have to choose the best of my life for the heads of the league insist on equal prizes with a good weekend too. The same message earlier this month for the fast track pump and filter automatically to wizz the other stuff.

scaredypants

I’m guessing it’ll be about midnight and then decide whether to come up and take over again Debbie.  I’m going to supermarket with the car park and then return to be done in the reception area.

beej

So this is how Trump writes his tweets. Sad.

mattyfez

I’m a bit of a mess but I’ll probably be back about midnight as I have a cover for the rest of the brake system.

Cougar

I’m ok then I had a smiley face of the earth and moon is a bit of shaping will fix that I think about it the more exciting the destination when you’re on your own at any point then feel free to share.

I think Swype must be used by people who make instruction manuals for cheap electronic goods.

Cougar

I’m a bit of a mess

Did the swear filter correct that?

zippykona

I’m not sure if you are ahead of the most important thing is that the **** is still collecting shopper reviews at this time , . Sorry but we are closed on Sundays. The balloons would be fine if collected on a Saturday but I appreciate the logistics of transporting that many balloons. Sorry we couldn’t find any compatible accessories for the journey . Still as good as ever, and I will be in the shop we listen to Richard Searing. I like my temp to be Celsius up to the plate

dannybgoode

I’m running a little present in captivity in Australia is very easy to control also you’re talking about the only thing keeping Becky and I first went to look.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I’m confused about the thread

rogermoore

I’m sure they’ll get it soon as you can pick it up and then we’ll go see the stuff and I’ll see if I wanna.

RM.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Auto suggest game’ is closed to new replies.