Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • August Endomondo Challenges
  • stayhigh

Morning All

I didn’t get round to organising this last month so here it is for August:

Off Road

Road

Commuter

Have fun in the sun all 🙂

andytherocketeer

I pressed the button for road and offroad.
    Will be away for 2 weeks, so won’t be winning many distance awards.

GrahamS

Joined the Commuter challenge – that’s all the riding I’m likely to get in August. 🙁

By the way the long term STW Summer of Commuting challenge is still ongoing till the end of September.

(don’t worry, if you join then old rides will be added retrospectively so it’s never too late to join)

feisty
    Free Member

Will give the offroad one a go, see if I can snag another 1st place 😆

Glad you didn’t do one last month as I rode hardly at all as was ill with heatstroke lol

will
    Free Member

Think i’m out of the summer commuting challenge. I’ve not uploaded since mid June and cleared all my Garmin rides. So good luck all 🙂

Sandwich

Road and off-road for me. Mountain bikes need repairs from the monster mileage I did in June so I’m not expecting to run the single-speeding feisty hard this month. I fancy my chances on the road though given I came ninth last month on very little bike time. (More importantly I beat my boss in the love to ride distance challenge).

tomlevell

Will you not exactly far off 1st place. Just think of it as giving us a slim chance.
    Although my commuting has fallen by the wayside in the last couple of weeks mostly due to work.

will
    Free Member

Sorry guys. I’ve entered now, and updated from teh rides I have on my Garmin from mid July…

spazzolino
    Free Member

Hi guys,

There were a few questions about identities the other month on the STW road challenge.

This month we have someone called “…” at the top of the list do not identify himself to my knowledge. Of course being at the top draws some attention to your identity, so I’m wondering if anyone else knows whether he has an stw login?

GrahamS

Hmmm “…”‘s rides seem to be around Oceanside in California. Does that sound like anyone on the forum?

In other news, I’ve nearly caught will on the Commuter Challenge – so that presumably means he has 500 miles of logs he hasn’t uploaded yet 😀

samuri
    Free Member

He better not do, I was hoping to win this month.

spazzolino
    Free Member

Yes, this “…” chap seems a little suspicious. I challenged him to identify himself and he responded by saying my opinion did not matter since i was too far down the rankings. The next day he removed his comment.

So, presumably if he is on this forum he will identify himself quite soon. If not I vote to ditch his ass from the challenge. Pitchfork at the ready!

Buzzlightyear
    Free Member

Not doing to well in the August commuter, been on holiday.

3rd in the stw summer, now if those above me would stop adding extra miles into their commute I could move up a bit 🙂

Only log my commute rides to save me from boredom.

GrahamS

…and there goes will, pulling another 140km out the bag just as I was about to pass him…

tomlevell

I think we need to ban that Samuri fella.
    He’s got a 100mile ride logged as a commute which was clearly just a bike ride.
    Who’s with me?

;0)

Buzzlightyear
    Free Member

Definitely, lets get the pitch forks out.

andytherocketeer

Hmmm. 9th, and today’s ride that seems not to be counted yet wasn’t quite enough to move up 1 spot.

Who are the Spanish and Hungarian in 1st and 5th on the MTB challenge?

I’m going to declare myself as 7th, unless they are genuine.

scotroutes

😆

In which case I’m 4th!!

Why not make it a rule that folk have to identify themselves in the Comments field or they are ruled out? Realname:Forumname would be enough.

bruneep

There has been a few dubious commutes recorded, hey ho still on the front page tho.

Is there a sept one?

GrahamS

Woo hoo – 2nd in the Commuter challenge thanks to samuri’s honesty. 😀

(and none of my commutes are “dubious”… I think)

mattbibbings
    Free Member

10th in the road challenge here. If i had done today’s 77km yesterday I would have made 5th i think! All good training miles for the tour de Ben Nevis in a few weeks.

bigmick25
    Free Member

Wow 2nd in the MTB and I’ve had a slow month on the bike really.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘August Endomondo Challenges’ is closed to new replies.