Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Audi Interior Colours
  • MRanger156
    Free Member

Hi,

Looking into getting a new Audi A4 Allroad and trying to decide on the interior colour. Would prefer a lighter one but hard to tell what they look like on the website. Anyone got an A4 with the beige or grey interior?

jimw
    Free Member

I don’t have an A4 anymore, but when I bought it in 2009, having looked at both, I chose the charcoal grey over the lighter colours simply from a practicality point of view. I have not seen the latest A4 interiors though.
    Edit, having just looked on the Audi website, of the two I’d have the lighter grey. Might depend on the exterior colour though. Might also be worth asking the question about resale value with the salesman?

oldtennisshoes

Can’t beat bimmer red IMHO

Superficial
    Free Member

Surely the SingleTrackWorld forum is not the right place to ask that question? This is for bike people.

Oh right, it’s exactly the right place. As you were.

finbar
    Free Member

Surely the SingleTrackWorld forum is not the right place to ask that question? This is for bike people.

Oh right, it’s exactly the right place. As you were.

@Superficial
    I struggle to generate as much speed out of berms as I feel I ought to, where could I go for advice on something like that?

Superficial
    Free Member

😀

Also not here. Perhaps try a mountain bike forum?

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Or shock horror go into an Audi garage and have a look !

Was this your subtle way of saying hey look at me I’m getting a new car ?

jimw
    Free Member

Or shock horror go into an Audi garage and have a look !

To be fair to the OP, if our local VW dealer is anything to go by, they may have so little stock available either new or second hand that finding the exact spec of interior for a given vehicle is not very likely.

MRanger156
    Free Member

There were no light interiors in my local Audi showroom unfortunately.

plus-one

Nothing beige as it will look manky quickly 🙁

mrmoofo

I had Bimmer red in my car ( much to the company’s annoyance – they specced the outside cooler but not the inside one)
    The issue is its not red – but coral these days. Which is acquired taste …

Don’t get light interiors unless you have OCD and never go near dirt …

phil5556

Mmmmm beige. Sounds lovely.

Sandwich

Mmmmm beige

Trilby and slippers optional?

thepurist

If only Sniffpetrol had published the interior colour chart too…

scuttler

Lolz at colour chart.

@op – worth a ring around. If you’re gonna pay ££££££ for it, and sit in it farting up and down Britain’s motorways for the next three years it’d be worth seeing it first-hand.

intheborders
    Free Member

You know that black cars show dirt more than white cars?

Well dark/black interiors do too.

CountZero

You’re new here, aren’t you.

You know that black cars show dirt more than white cars?

Well dark/black interiors do too.

I can promise you, while black or very dark grey seats will show stains, very light gray, beige or cream seats will really show stains! I’ve got five years experience of seeing pretty much every colour of car interior there is, and there is no possible way I would ever have a car with a light coloured interior. Imagine getting in wearing a new pair of dark indigo jeans – that blue stain will never come out.
    At least if it’s leather there might be a chance of cleaning the surface of most reasonable stains, but cloth, no chance.

frankconway

Assume you’re referring to leather upholstery with either piano black or walnut dash and brushed aluminium fascias.

In which case, oolong grey or black.

If cloth, you’re on the wrong forum.

enmac
    Free Member

I have an A4 Allroad with light grey leather interior. It is a 2013 one though so it has probably changed. I like it, being leather means any dirt is easy to remove. It’s so much better than all the dark interiors you normally see.

funkmasterp

Poo brown is the way to go. Dirt blends right in

MRanger156
    Free Member

Thank you for the comments. I have gone for the light grey leather interior after managing to find a few images and videos online. Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh….in 11 months time!

frankconway

Suggest you use the 11 month lead time to look at leather care products; I like Zymol.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Audi Interior Colours’ is closed to new replies.