Audi A3 S Line, Tuning Box. Any Ebay recommendations, experiences

Home Forum Chat Forum Audi A3 S Line, Tuning Box. Any Ebay recommendations, experiences

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Audi A3 S Line, Tuning Box. Any Ebay recommendations, experiences
  • Swelper

As title suggests have an Audi A3 S Line (59/10 Plate) 140 bhp, and looking at increasing power output

Appreciate such boxes (on Ebay) are pretty much the same, if not the same. So, have any of the STW collective had any experiences or any recommendations. Is it really as simple as plug and go, seems too easy for £75.00. Also will said box interfere with anything else electrical / electronic on the car

Tuning Box

Mucho Gratis

legend

Get a proper remap instead. All that thing’s likely to do is dump more fuel in, no tweaking to allow for variations between engines. Good if you like black smoke though

chrisdiesel

Wouldn’t touch it with yours!!!
    Pay for a proper company to remap not a plug into the Diag socket bodge

The candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long!!!

stumpy01

Remap, over a tuning box for me.

Premier Icon allfankledup
    Subscriber

Go see pendle performance – or one of his agents…

Premier Icon sam_underhill
    Subscriber

Shark performance for all your VAG turning needs.

Swelper

Aha thought there would be a catch, cheers legend.

Couldn’t figure it out, seemed to easy tbh for the price. Was budgeting appx £300 to £350 ish to remap

wrightyson

Buy an s3

Nonsense

Shark +1 for VAG

Premier Icon andydicko
    Subscriber

Or VES in Leeds £300 will get you 170 bhp, and a load more midrange.

Premier Icon somouk
    Subscriber

Depending on where you are have a look at Midlands Car Care and what they offer.

Russ can do you remaps or tuning boxes that not only hook in to the fuel rail but also the boost pressure so you don’t have issues with the DPF if your car has one.

Swelper

Cheers all, I’m in the North East

DTUK boxes are meant to be pretty reputable. I’d personally go for a remap if I’d bought a slow car and wanted it to be faster though.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Audi A3 S Line, Tuning Box. Any Ebay recommendations, experiences’ is closed to new replies.