• This topic has 16 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Au revoir African air plume
  • P-Jay
    Free Member

It’s been a glorious few days here in Cardiff and I managed to cram in 2 rides and a BBQ.

Normal April service to resume tomorrow, 12c with the odd bit of drizzle.

RIP the unexpected taste of Summer of April ‘18.

I’m hopeful the local trails will have dried some, a good headstart for the rest of Spring, Cwmcarn was loose dusty and fast today.

zippykona

The sun has just dipped behind my house.

Hopefully it will bless my lounger tomorrow.

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

BBQ, snooze outside and have now retired to the conservatory, happy days.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mrlebowski
    Free Member

Dipping to 22 then 17 darn sarf & none too shabby till the end of the week neither!

martymac

I managed a night out in the hammock, it was beautiful.

im just about to go for a ride out just now, an hour will do nicely then get some chips and head home to meet the wife.

i’m rehabilitating a broken ankle, so anything I can get where it’s vaguely warm is a bonus.

it was nice while it lasted!!

P-Jay
    Free Member

Right on cue it’s just started belting down with rain! ☔️

bikebouy
    Free Member

Kinda odd all day on the Solent.. Started nice and hot, got cloudy and cool, then rained, then sun came out, then clouded over and drizzled so I went for a run and it proper pissed down.. so I’m back in and it’s a bit overcast but warm again.

Four seasons in one day? Three at least.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Looks like what seemed laughable forecasts for Southampton weren’t so far off after all… Knocking on wood for the last ~30mins! 😮

greentricky
    Free Member

Just had a yellow warning for rain pop up on my phone from the met office, so guess that is that

Caher

Thunderstorms to break the good weather. It’ll be back.

doordonot
    Free Member

Massive forks of lightening splicing over the River Severn as seen from this here Stroud Alpes. Some rumbling of thunder in the distance, I guess it has come from Bristol/Bath direction?

Klunk
    Free Member
    bodgy
    Free Member

Yeah, massive thunder’n’lightening (very very frightening) about an hour ago in Dorset.

Just want it to stay dry enough to get on with the gardening. Ground is still saturated.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Rode to work twice so that’s 100 miles done this week, and spent today filling potholes with tarmac and hand tools at the sailing club, so now every muscle is aching and the missus is delighting in grabbing/poking them and watching me squirm!

lazlowoodbine
    Free Member

It’s been lovely in Cornwall since Wednesday. Then today it clouded up at about 2 and pissed it down for a bit then back to lovely clear blue skies and hot sun all in the space of an hour.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Great light show in Oxfordshire from 1-3am. Eerily quiet most of the time but a few huge bangs.

Drac

We had about 20 minutes of thunder last night lovely blue skies again today.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Au revoir African air plume’ is closed to new replies.