Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Attempted Break in at Cycle Gear (Halifax)
  • mattywrigley
    Free Member

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately, Cycle Gear in Halifax had an attempted break in this weekend.

Thankfully, they were spooked and nothing were taken. Just the alarm box ripped off the wall in a hope to shut it up. That police response works wonders though 😉

If anyone hears anything at all, please message me on here or give the shop a call!

Also, if Mark at Pedalsport (Halifax) is on here, watch out bud. If anyone knows him personally, drop him a text to give him the heads up. I’ll probably give him a call at some point tomorrow on the shop phone however not sure if he’s open.

Matt
    Cycle Gear – http://www.ukbikesdepot.com
    01422 341963

mattywrigley
    Free Member

It was too good to believe. Turns out we have had stuff nicked. Bit annoying.

Ill keep updating this as we work out whats gone, so far we have:
    – Genesis Core 26.5 – 17.5″ Frame 2012 Model. Had just been returned by a customer for a dint in transit to the downtube, and the laquer coming off the top tube.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Thats crap Matt.

I’ll keep my eyes open when I’m out and about… I’ll shove something on the calderdalemtb forum too.

mattywrigley
    Free Member

Thanks.

Latest bike we’ve realised has been stolen:
    Genesis Croix De Fer 2013 Model in a 54cm.

sturider

Will keep an eye out here in Skipton and Haworth.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Attempted Break in at Cycle Gear (Halifax)’ is closed to new replies.