Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Athertons
  • manitou
    Free Member

any idea why they all tuck their ears into their caps?.. dont half look stupid.

jam-bo

moar aero

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Sponsor logos, innit.

ads678

Cos those stupid caps are too big and would look even more ridiculous if they were perched on top of their ears!

Trimix
    Free Member

Perhaps if you did the same your riding would improve 🙂

P-Jay
    Free Member

They’re not the first, I see a lot of the Freestyle MX crowd have been doing it for years, it’s a fashion thing, people have been wearing hats in non-standard ways as long as there’s been hats AFAIK.

manitou
    Free Member

“Perhaps if you did the same your riding would improve”

well i’ll try anything! 😀

kimbers

Vulcans in disguise ?

wordnumb
    Free Member

Kimbers for the win.

matt_outandabout

people have been wearing hats in non-standard ways as long as there’s been hats AFAIK.

I wear my bowler at a jaunty angle all the time….

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

could easily be a current cool fashion thing (ie buying 3 sizes too big) and me not being cool anymore (or ever), but aren’t we just talking about (one of) the diff. between a baseball cap and a truckers cap?

MSP

Do they also leave the stickers on the peak? I have an uncontrollable urge to murder people to death when they wear hats that still have the stickers on the peak.

manitou
    Free Member

MSP, “Do they also leave the stickers on the peak? I have an uncontrollable urge to murder people to death when they wear hats that still have the stickers on the peak. “

So its not just me then?…

thegreatape
    Free Member

Apparently this is to afford the hat with a ‘just stolen’ look to give the wearer added kudos amongst other juveniles. (Could be an urban myth but in the absence of any other rational explanation…)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Athertons’ is closed to new replies.