Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • “Astonishing” sex
  • TiRed

Sorry for the clickbait, but this is fishy. Published this week in Science, here is a non-paywall summary

Krøyer’s deep-sea anglerfish, Ceratias holboelli, does not spawn, copulate, or do anything a fish would ordinarily do to mate. Instead, the male—just a few inches long—clasps onto the comparatively gigantic female’s body and never lets go. Slowly, his body morphs into hers, his cells becoming hers, including his testicles, which are used to make offspring. As he vanishes, two individuals become one—taking the concept of monogamy to a new level.

roverpig

John Finnemore did a sketch about the guy who designed this fish. He was going through a rough time in his marriage. I think it was called an Angela fish 😀

Aidy
    Free Member
    nickc

Nature is weird, really really weird sometimes

qwerty
    Free Member

can I cum inside you?

ElShalimo

🤔

maccruiskeen

shooterman

I’ve had a few mates who went that way after getting married.

imnotverygood

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Damn, I thought someone else had been with the same girl as me. ( some time ago, she was from Harrogate)
    & she was actually astonishing.

slowoldman

Sounds like the story of Hermaphroditus. I”m sure he was astonished, but not in a good way.

alpin
    Free Member

, his body morphs into hers, his cells becoming hers, including his testicles

I find this hard to masturbate to….

mrhoppy

alpin
    Subscriber
    , his body morphs into hers, his cells becoming hers, including his testicles

I find this hard to masturbate to….

It’s a challenge but hey, Working from Home.

AD

Chapeau! to alpin and mrhoppy!

TiRed

And here was I marvelling at the wonders of the absence of an innate immune system in Angler Fish – which was the new finding btw. And yes alpin and MrH made me laugh out loud too.

CountZero

Sorry for the clickbait, but this is fishy.

I’ve known about this for donks, always made me think of the classic seaside postcard with the hen-pecked husband and the domineering Mrs.

Poopscoop

Great thread, interesting and funny!

BillMC

Not much of an angler

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘“Astonishing” sex’ is closed to new replies.