Search the forum using the power of Google

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • assaulted by deliveroo rider
  • xherbivorex
    Free Member

GMP have filed it as “pending” unless more evidence comes to light. Deliveroo have raised a serious complaint and i’m waiting for them to tell me that **** all will happen.

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

Deliveroo have referred to their Serious Complaints Dept (whatever that is)

Probably this

crazy-legs

It’s delivery moped hell at the moment in Bristol. No idea why it’s become so popular but they’re cutting everyone up, using the cyclist box at lights, swinging uturns everywhere. Feels pretty scary as a cyclist tbh.

Same in London, I was down there last week and had several near misses (on foot and on bicycle) with unbelievably cavalier moped riders. Pavements, red lights, speeding, ASL infringement. Get that pizza delivered!

Surprinsingly, most cyclists in London seem to be reasonably tolerant and obedient of red lights.

OP: good luck in getting it resolved, I agree with most of the other posters here, he needs sacking for behaviour like that – good to see the police taking it seriously.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

good to see the police taking it seriously.

they are, but sadly due to lack of resource that just means it’s added to the stats as an assault in the city centre but won’t actually be investigated or any arrest/prosecution or anything. not their fault, i’m not criticising them for the decision.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘assaulted by deliveroo rider’ is closed to new replies.

Search the forum using the power of Google

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.