Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Ashton Court Trail closures
  • thebunk

Seems they started the renovations at Ashton Court this week 😀

Just wondering how extensive the “rolling closures” are if anyone has been there already today? About to head out, but they are working on the quarry section, which is my favourite bit. Just need some warning to steel myself if I can’t do any of it before it changes forever…

nickjb
    Free Member

Bit more here

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/work-on-ashton-court-starting-this-week

You can even follow them on twitter, saves going out 🙂

flatfish
    Free Member

upper and lower quarries are closed.

thebunk

Doh, how did I manage to miss that?

Had already subscribed to the feed (had to download an app and everything!) Its a bit low on detail though – was wondering how large each section closure would be, how long they need before it gets reopened etc…

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

I think they have started on upper/lower quarry today – they were moving kit and machinery in yesterday.

Each section will be taped off for a few weeks, and they’re pretty keen to keep people off it until its bedded in properly.

50acre/LW still open.

GaryLake
    Free Member

Are the Quarry trails actually closed now? I nipped by at around 5:30pm yesterday to say hello to Phil and found empty and open trails – so had a ceremonial one last blat, well ‘blat’ down Upper, hard to blat up lower!! 🙂

flatfish
    Free Member

were closed at 12.15 this afternoon when I was there.

thebunk

😥

Oh well, got a decent run in a week or so ago….

Will play in 50 acre then.

Cheers all.

nickegg
    Free Member

So i just managed a last blast along the old quarry trail at 7:30 this morning!

The wall trail was blocked off too this evening(just after the hole in the wall to 50 acre) although nothing has been done along that section.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Ashton Court Trail closures’ is closed to new replies.