Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Art Exhibition – or Bike Park
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Another bit of shameless self promotion!!!

I have a number of pieces in a 10 day exhibition as part of the Hampshire Open Artists programme.

The good news is that it is at Kingdom Hall in Lordswood, Southampton so it you don’t like it you can ride 40 metres and visit the Southampton Bike Park.

This Sunday there is the Southampton Bike Park Summer Jam so well worth a visit. Pop into Kindon Hall and buy a decent coffee and some of my art tatt as well.

Everyone wins!!!

DT78
    Free Member

Evening, not in the market for art….but what time do things start on Sunday?  may bring boy 1 and 2 for a brief watch

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

10 – 6 ish. I will be there between about 3-5pm Saturday and 11-12 Sunday if you want to discuss the intellectual concepts behind my abstract pieces. Also, the coffee in the cafe is quite good.

Check out the ‘Art Stones’ underneath the main display. Ideal intro to art for kids and only £5. If you do turn up I will do 2 for 1 on those so both kids get something.

The idea is that they can place them in the garden and watch the surprise and delight as people spot them.

Use the secret password of “DT78” to get the special deal 🙂

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Tomorrow I will be there 12-1:30pm and then over the bike park. Hope to see you and 1 & 2. My daughter is promising/threatening to bring my grand daughter so I might get a bit distracted as I try to size a 13 month up for a balance bike. Not sure 29″ wheels will be suitable.

For anyone else who uses the Bike Park, the coffee at Kings Hall is good. I would never normally recommend going into the hall of the God Squad but it is  definitely better than the machine in Tesco and there is safe bike storage.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

3 Sales in the first weekend, lets see what happens before the exhibition closes after next weekend.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Art Exhibition – or Bike Park’ is closed to new replies.