Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Arson attack on Oxfordshire Council, terrorist or someone with a serious grudge?
  • yunki
    Free Member

You may refer to me as The Oracle 🙂

teasel
    Free Member

Surely an oracle would’ve started a predictive thread yesterday. I’ll compromise and refer to you as Miss Marpolumbo, how’s that.

TBH I thought the ‘loss revenge’ thing because of the funeral place, thinking no one would cause so much carnage over simple planning issues or similar. Way out of touch, obviously…

maccruiskeen

Surely an oracle would’ve started a predictive thread yesterday.

That would be premium service. Expedited predictions cost extra. Standard oracle-ing is a bit like receiving advanced warnings of events but by second class post – when you open it it just says “I could have told you something like this was going to happen”

teasel
    Free Member

🙂

CountZero

maccruiskeen – Member
    Surely an oracle would’ve started a predictive thread yesterday.
    That would be premium service. Expedited predictions cost extra. Standard oracle-ing is a bit like receiving advanced warnings of events but by second class post – when you open it it just said “You should have known something like this was going to happen”

Well done! 😆

yunki
    Free Member

This week’s lottery numbers are gonna be 1, 19, 22, 33, 34, 40, 42 and 49

maccruiskeen

I think I’ll break with tradition and play eight numbers rather than the usual six then 🙂

mikewsmith
    Free Member

As I’ve just heard that it was a farmer who did it all, planning dispute and the Funeral place was mistaken identity….oops

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

ARson! Now I mean I can understand (NOT accept) some crimes .. but why would you committ arson??

Wait for the press releases rather than speculation!

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Arson attack on Oxfordshire Council, terrorist or someone with a serious grudge?’ is closed to new replies.