Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Arran experts – Thundergay and Beinn Bhreacc – your experiences please.
  • Sanny
    Free Member

Morning!

Planning an Arran mission. Nobeerinthefridge tipped me the nod about the peaks to the west of the island as a potential route of awesomeness.

Has anyone on here done the horseshoe? How did you get on? Any pics? What route did you take? Planning on doing it for the mag and want to use the hive mind to construct the best route. I have some ideas but local knowledge would really help on this one!

Cheers

Sanny

eddie11
    Free Member

Arran bike club group on Facebook is pretty active.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I’ll respond to your email later Sanny, bit much on the noo* mate!.

*Despite being on here, yes…. 🙂

Sanny
    Free Member

Grand!

All info, pics, advice appreciated! You’ll be mentioned in despatches in the mag for sure!

crewlie

Hi, Sanny, thought I had more pics, but can only find this one. Looking S down the ridge from above Corrie Lochan.

DSC06506

I’ll leave the rest to Nobeer, but if you need more info I know Gerrard from Arran Bike Club has done this loop and others around the area a good few times. As eddie says above our Facebook group will get you onto more info/contacts.

I’ve still got to ride this myself, so I’ll watch with interest.

Sanny
    Free Member

Hi Mark

Hope you are well and loving your Arran home.

That looks ace!

If you can point the guys to this thread, that would be ace. All part of the background for the article.

Cheers

Sanny

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Arran experts – Thundergay and Beinn Bhreacc – your experiences please.’ is closed to new replies.