Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • armwarmer recomms please
  • fattatlasses
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend some armwarmers for the cool spring mornings please? Although Assos would be nice, ‘value brands’ would be also be considered 😉

TIA

topangarider
    Free Member

Get on fine with my Endura ones – logo’s on its way out though after a few washes. Suprise suprise!

headfirst
    Free Member

pbk usually have some on special. got some nice pearl izumi ones recently for about a tenner

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Bought some gore ones three weeks ago and now wearing them with my short sleeved jersey in the early morning before the suns heated the world, then leave them off for the ride home if it’s warmed up. Fab.

peteimpreza

The Defeet ones work for me.

float
    Free Member

pop up to aldi or lidl next time they do them, mine lasted all winter and were plenty warm enough. cost about 4 quid i think.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

gore ozon ones are pretty good, cheap enough and pretty much good for all year round use!

Spud

I have Gore Ozon and Endura, the Gore aren’t as warm as the Endura but do a good job at keeping the chill off.

Liftman

Hey shaftl, take your spam elsewhere fella 🙄

fattatlasses
    Free Member

Cheers for the suggestions. The thinner ones like the Gore Ozons sound good, as I’ve got some really warm indestructible woollen ones that I bought in Italy about 10 years ago – they’re a bit winter specific tho. (hmm….come to think of it, the Italians do seem to have some really bizarre bike clothing)

schmiken

Endura Merino BaaBaa ones.

jamesb
    Free Member

Very happy with my Assos ones, excellent fit and IMHO worth teh money; have tried Endura ones and they are nowhere near as warm nor as good fitting…your choice 🙂

cookeaa

Endura here…

I seem to be Endura shaped though, those with more Bicep or bigger bingo wings might find them a squeeze I reckon…

brooess
    Free Member

My Lusso ones have lasted me years

Bimbler
    Free Member

Got some Endura ones for Christmas. Toasty.

RAGGATIP
    Free Member

I’ve got some Craft armwarmers. They grip well at the top of the arm and are a very comfortable close fitting fabric. Only set I’ve ever tried but do what I would expect them too by keeping you warm without being hot and without slipping or bunching.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘armwarmer recomms please’ is closed to new replies.