Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Armoured Landrovers, Tottenham
  • JoeBones
    Free Member

The PSNI will be lending the MET some armoured landrovers. They will be Tottenham Hotspurs

*gets coat*

project
    Free Member

Quite a few police forces have armoured Landrovers, used as ARV, S thats an armed responce vehicle.

JoeBones
    Free Member

I suppoed you have to be a certain age and have knowledge of NI to understand my crap attempt at humour

tadeuszkrieger
    Free Member

I thought it was funny.

jackthedog
    Free Member

Me too. But then I’d also laugh at a joke about a bacon factory situated somewhere near the UK’s largest single span suspension bridge.

hora
    Free Member

Local woman on BBC ‘The young people here want to work but there is no work for them’.

Oh shut up. Idiot.

On Peace FM here in Manchester today (I normally love that station) ‘Black people shouldn’t forget what slavery did to them’.

To who? Some people 300yrs ago who you happen to share a colour with? WWII was just 60yrs ago should I have a chip on my shoulder against all Germans?!

Sheesh.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Oh shut up. Idiot.

See this, Hora? It’s good advice.

Take it.

yossarian
    Free Member

Listen to elfin

hora
    Free Member

Its London not a small village outside Driffield. People go there from many nations and do any job to put food on the table. Pity for some its dealing drugs, playing Gangsta’s and blaming anyone but yourself for your own short-comings.

My first ever boss after leaving Uni was a Finance Manager for Levi’s who came from Sierra Leone fleeing strife. He learned late and worked hard. he taught me punctuality.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Hora, seriously, shut up. You just make yourself look like an idiot with such stupidity.

hora
    Free Member

David Lammy speaks sense. Hopefully we’ll stop the apologist mentality as well.

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

oooh it’s been a good day on here today. Hora is quite right, history is just that, the longer we bare grudges the longer all this nonsnese will perpetuate itself.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

David Lammy speaks sense.

Pity you don’t.

You know how you go on about people working hard, using the meagre resources available to them to better themselves and that? Well, there are books, libraries, newspapers, magazines, films, television, the internet- all of which can be used to educate and enlighten.

Why don’t you take advantage of such resources to educate and enlighten yourself, instead of wallowing in the mire of ignorance you seem so happy to fester in?

All that information available to you Hora, yet still you spout stupid, ignorant nonsense.

ridingscared
    Free Member

On Peace FM here in Manchester today (I normally love that station)

My first ever boss after leaving Uni…came from Sierra Leone …he taught me punctuality

Wow, down with the ‘black’ music, educated and shown how to tell the time by a real life black person. You must know all about life on the Broadwater Farm estate, or at the very least own a Tiny Tempa album and have seen Kidulthood twice.

CountZero

I’d rather have one of these than a Landy:

hora
    Free Member

Elfin seriously next you’ll be dancing on Thatchers grave when she passes away blaming her for your lack of life success instead of taking personalt stock of your own life or your parents parenting skills.

Personally I’ll be blaming my own lack of lack of application at school and my Father.

Et tu?

KINGTUT
    Free Member

OOF.

crikey
    Free Member

Hora, you could always blame your dog…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You really are a very, very odd little boy, aren’t you?

X

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Back to the point…

<spotter>

Wouldn’t it technically be a Tottenham Tangi, rather than a Hotspur?

</spotter>

:mrgreen:

Pook

:mrgreen:

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Black Mariah aka Paddywagon

Racist?

Discuss….

kimbers

personally id prefer a battlemech of some sort

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Elfin – If that’s Racist, does it mean that a Humber is Vegitarianist? 😉

hora
    Free Member

Elfin please don’t get offended by this but are you a 1st year Sociology student?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Why, are you a GSCE Maths student?

crikey
    Free Member

Are you two going to do your mom jokes next?

Doug
    Free Member

You really are a very, very odd little boy, aren’t you?

PMSL.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No because you smell so ner!

hora
    Free Member

Did anyone else notice the Orthodox Jews also taking part in the riots? 😆

maxray
    Free Member

Um, is this like a double tag troll thread ?? Perhaps its the next level after all the general trollage that’s been going on. 🙂

hora
    Free Member

I really do hope the Guardian is right on this. If its not I think they are bloody irresponsible http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/aug/07/police-attack-london-burns

neninja
    Free Member

Re. the Guardian article – How is a gun incapable of being fired because it’s in a sock? Was a ballistic kevlar sock?

bland

I’m off to the Wanted section for some adult chat!

Macavity
    Free Member

Tottenham Tractors

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘Armoured Landrovers, Tottenham’ is closed to new replies.