Viewing 14 posts - 201 through 214 (of 214 total)
  • are you single?
  • supertramp
    Free Member

where did everyone go?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

LOL @ the wind up pic 😀

supertramp
    Free Member

I’ve never seen bikes pole dancing before – genius!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    allthegear
    Free Member

Well, I don’t actually have many photos of me taken recently – I’d probably get accused of false advertising if I posted one of me in my twenties!!

Rachel

ianpinder
    Free Member

Nice nicolai 😆

allthegear
    Free Member

I know. Her name is Ulrika.

Rachel

edit – (she says – suddenly checking that the images no longer have any location information in them…)

supertramp
    Free Member

Well, I don’t actually have many photos of me taken recently – I’d probably get accused of false advertising if I posted one of me in my twenties!!

Rachel

you’re still in your twenties surely?

martlev
    Free Member

Single, definatly not out of choice. I go through stages of being happy with my situation and being nigh on depressed about it. very much a up and down thing.

Karinofnine

Single. I caught so much flak last time around for the amount of time and money I spend on cycling, and looking after my dog, and going to work (?).

I kind of maybe possibly would like someone to do stuff with, but they would have to like bikes and dogs and the countryside and not be insecure or jealous/possessive and have their own thing going on too so they would not be clingy, oh, and not smoke, and not be on the dole, and be single. See? The shopping list starts out short, and rapidly grows! lol

In the meantime I am having a totally brilliant time being single.

supertramp
    Free Member

Karinofnine – you are right about the shopping list! Though maybe we all just think about the details far too much, when we should be just be taking the plunge. Nothing ventured nothing gained and all that 😉

Karinofnine

Supertramp – I’ve done the starry-eyed-love-conquers-all stuff – fingers crossed, hoping the incompatibilities will not matter, and ignoring the warning signs.

Crashed and burned.

I’m more discerning now, I know what I want and I’m in the happy position of not being desperate. Something will turn up, it always does, best just let what will be, be.

supertramp
    Free Member

Karinofnine – good point, I think emma82 is an example too us all, maybe if you don’t ‘pair’ at the right time in your life you never really will? or am I being cynical?

No matter how you view it, it has been a very interesting and lively thread – thanks for all your contributions.

Kevevs
    Free Member

Elfin – I loves ya anyway (5 mins at a time mind) 🙂
    Sue- don’t let this lot get to ya. Honesty is far to great a trait to be displayed on here!
    Solo – You are a knob.

supertramp
    Free Member

Been thinking about the ‘shopping list’ theory it has made me smile. I counted roughly 10 items in the example above. Now assume the prospective mate works on the same theory ‘no cats, must like motorbikes, must like roast beef on Sundays, must . . . etc.

So 10 on one list and 10 on the other, what are the stats on that ever working? there are only six balls in the lottery, aren’t there? 😆

you have to laugh, while sorting through your coin and frog collection alone 😥

maybe we are all doomed!

Viewing 14 posts - 201 through 214 (of 214 total)

The topic ‘are you single?’ is closed to new replies.