Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Are you hated by the Daily Mail?
  • glupton1976
    Free Member
    Peyote
    Free Member

Me too, it was the windfarms that swung it.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Yep. 😀

aracer
    Free Member

I made it as far as not being Michael Gove (by cheating I found there are questions after that) – any advances on that? I suspect emsz might do quite well!

brakes
    Free Member

yes, I was doing ok until I had pre-marital sex with Michael Gove in a hijab whilst waiting to collect my giro.

AdamW
    Free Member

Yep, well and truly hated. And I am so glad about that!

Eyepic
    Free Member

Yep … me too

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Hated.

kimbers

tho its not an option…

as we are all cyclists then yes

iolo
    Free Member

I saw the word Daily Mail in the first page I closed it immediately.
    Oh no, I’ve just typed it.
    I must go and punish myself.

jp-t853

There is little point in doing a quiz they hate everybody in the country and obviously anybody who is not from this country.

camo16
    Free Member

Was only Loathed until God Save the Queen 👿 came up. Then I was proper hated.

But it’s a two-way thing, so I’ll get over it.

retro83
    Free Member

I was merely loathed, a result which I suspect marks me out as a ‘swivel eyed loon’ on here 😛

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Got there pretty quickly. Result!

andytherocketeer

well since I hate them, it’s only mutual.

not clicking a link that looks like that in work.

khani
    Free Member

Yes, funnily enough…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Oddly, just went back and tried again. This time, I changed the BBC answer to “No”, in that while I have worked at the Beeb, I wasn’t employed by the Beeb at the time. With that in place, I am merely loathed.

camo16
    Free Member

Weird scale there. Isn’t loathed worse than hated?

gonefishin
    Free Member

As an employed, white, hetrosexual man it was a close run thing. Luckily the last few questions saved me and I’m actually hated.

LoCo
    Free Member

Yes, which is nice 😀

konabunny
    Free Member

yes, according to the test.

But irl they probably love People Like Me. But I hate them.

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

Hated, Good beacause i hate them. Infact the only good thing a Daily Mail can be used for is to toilet train a puppy.

Northwind

kimbers – Member

as we are all cyclists

You must be new here 🙂

nedrapier

I think all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.

I’m certainly not! And I’m sick and tired of being told that I am.

I had to look up Michael Gove. I still don’t get it though ?

Hated anyway, possibly because I ticked the Look A Bit Muslim box with my short dark hair & beard.

MrsToast
    Free Member

Hated, although I was merely loathed until Michael Gove. Being an unemployed woman gave me a bit of a head start! 😛

emsz
    Free Member

I suspect emsz might do quite well

Ha ha

Took about 4 questions!! :mrgreen:

igm

bwfc4eva868 – Member
    Hated, Good beacause i hate them. Infact the only good thing a Daily Mail can be used for is to toilet train a puppy.

Has anyone got the number for the RSPCA? I think we have a mistreatment of animals case.

Edit: I struggled as a white, heterosexual, employed man with UK born parents. But hurrah, they hate me.

By the way did you know that in 1915 “Fifteen hundred members of the London Stock Exchange ceremonially burned the [mail]”. Wikipedia. I don’t think that that cradle of capitalism that is the LSE ever mustered 1500 staff to burn R.Milliband’s Marxist writings. Even stockbrokers have some taste it appears.

lorax

I actually am hated by the daily mail – this was a front page story. The thing about raising parking charges was a complete fabrication. Excellent idea though…

One of my proudest professional achievements 🙂

PS I just tested the preview and found that STW doesn’t allow direct links to the Mail – wonderful!

numbnut
    Free Member
    CountZero

I use Apple products, which the Mail seem to have an irrational dislike of, plus I ride a bike, so I don’t even need to do the quiz to know I’m hated. 😀

clubber
    Free Member

They hate me. Which I find funny because I’m probably what they’d consider their target market in many ways.

Even funnier is that my hatred score was pretty low until I answered about where your parents are born. My Mum’s French. Funny thing is, she reads the DM…

Blackhound

I am an immigrant, no need to take the test to know the answer!

jamj1974

Yes I’m hated. This is good as the feeling is mutual. I’m not sure the DM hates me as much as I hate it though…

I do hate it more in term time though.

jamj1974

Would you be hated though if you had had pre-marital, homosexual sex with Mickey Gove and were still single?

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘Are you hated by the Daily Mail?’ is closed to new replies.