Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • Are you fattist?
  • toomanybikes
    Free Member

or wales

Nezbo
    Free Member

sootyandjim – Member
    No you haven't. Clue – 'un-liking'.

you are correct i have no clue – 'un-liking' ?

Answers on a postcard to 'the dyslexic ginger, PO BOX bla bla…'

toomanybikes
    Free Member

try……….. dislike

Bedds
    Free Member

I would hate to be overweight (as in to the point of putting life at risk) Fatties who moan that they've got high blood pressure, back problems, their knees hurt and they wheeze walking upstairs really grip my s**t.

That being said, if someone is unhappy about their size and are trying to do something about it, more power to them..

I saw a bloke the other day with what must have been about 3k of bike, in full team lycra eating a pastie.. he must have weighed about 28 stone.. 😯 it just.. bothered me to have to look at it..

oh, and when he finished, he tucked into an icecream the greedy fat get.. he hadn't even been out, his bike was spotless ❓

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Nezbo – as a well known racist wan*er, I'd best throw into the mix that before I went bald, I too was a 'red head' as you so politely put it. I've still got ginger bollocks though, but that's all part of life's rich tapestry.
    PS, if I could find a smiley that depicted a fat bald Barnsley bloke looking furious, I would have added it.

ForkingOurSouls
    Free Member

Back on topic, I think there's a subconscious assumption that if people that can't take care of their wieght/appearance, they'll be slovenly in other aspects of their lives which makes us look down our noses at them.

Also, fat people tend to smell a bit 'yeasty' and sweat more.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Yeasty? I'm liking this already. As I suffer from a wheat intolerance, I find your comment blatantly yeastist – hang your head in shame, cheeky bad boy!

grtdkad

[bialled_dikes – M

I think fat kids are best, you know, Generation XXL; solving the pensions crisis]

…love it!!

Bedds
    Free Member

course they sweat.. it's part of their culture

Nezbo
    Free Member

Sorry peeps.

There is only one word that makes my blood boil to the point I though I was going to be done for GBH/ABH when I was younger, but I got away with it. Nothing to be proud of, but it is my red rag…

Enough of me being grumpy, back to the insulting…

—————————————————————–

toomanybikes – dislike is the word i needed – cheers 🙂

toomanybikes
    Free Member

people with food intolerances are just attention seekers

Bedds
    Free Member

My mate insists that nothing is more annoying than a girl with allergies

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

And I'm sick of hearing them blaming it on fat genes. Bollocks! You should see the queue outside Greggs at lunchtime.

the same gene that enabled them to survive in the blighted wastes of Scotland rendered them helpless in the face of easily-obtainable hot food…

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I'm not too keen on houmous – does that count as a food intolerance? And furthermore, is that how you spell houmous? Im ready for my insults now thankyou.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Bedds – Member

My mate insists that nothing is more annoying than a girl with allergies

And what do you think ?

GrahamS

Nothing to be proud of, but it is my red rag…

Well… it's not really "red" though is it? :p

Nezbo
    Free Member

GrahamS – hehe 🙂

toomanybikes
    Free Member

strawberry blonde rag

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Yes, with a lovely big black and white swastika on it. Sorry, just trying to find my feet with this new found racist thing. Oh well, back to the reichstag for me!

ton

i am fattist………..

Bedds
    Free Member

What do I think ernie? I think what he says is funny..

what do you think?

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

I'm fattist

in my office anyway

G
    Free Member

I consider it to be my moral duty to be fattist, in the same way that I'm smokerist. Its a caring thing. I don't want anyone I care about snuffing it due to fags or fat.

Hey Fat C**T = I care about you deeply sweetie…….. obvious really 😯

Bimbler
    Free Member

Fat people kind of disgust me, so yeah I suppose I am fattist but hopefully I never let it show

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Bedds – Member

What do I think ernie? I think what he says is funny..

what do you think?

No, I didn't find it funny.

Has he said something else which I might find funny ?

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

Me, Me, Me…..ME!

Oh, sorry, not me.
    I misread it as "Are you fattest?"

shortcut

to add my two pennyworth:

fat, ginger, dwarf with head stuck in railings – definately very funny, thanks for cheering up an otherwise slightly tedious day.

second and slightly more serious point: if we live in a nanny state (which we do) why don't they stop fat people being fat by taxing bad for you food a lot so 80% VAT on everything from McDonalds, 200%VAT on chocolate etc. 0% on the healthy stuff. You could then use the money generated to subsidise organic farms and stuff!

I hope no politicians are reading this and take it seriously because it would be a bureaucratic nightmare but it could have the desired affect. Fit Britain! Fat Chance!

I miss that brand.

firestarter
    Free Member

he cant spell strawberry tho …..

runs and hides from the red fury 😉

Bedds
    Free Member

probably not ernie, you sound a bit humourless to me, still, I'm sure your family love you in a special way that you deserve

ForkingOurSouls
    Free Member

Just found a new favourite pass time… Googling for images of people with their heads stuck. No dwarves yet but I'll keep looking.

ForkingOurSouls
    Free Member

Particularly like this one…

Bedds
    Free Member

dude.. that's wrong

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

200%VAT on chocolate etc. 0% on the healthy stuff.

Oi! I eat loads of chocolate!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

is that person dead ?

ForkingOurSouls
    Free Member

is that person dead ?

That's not a person, it's a fat ginger dwarf. His tux is at the dry cleaners.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

ernie, you sound a bit humourless to me….

Because I don't see the humour in "nothing is more annoying than a girl with allergies" ?

OK ………. but I thought it might have been because I was being a bit dim.

uplink
    Free Member

jojoA1
    Free Member

People with allergies are just weak willed, that's what I always say. And yes, I'm pretty fattist. I know that when I'm carrying more weight it's because I've been a greedy, lazy cow and when I get sick of feeling like a greedy, lazy cow, I go and do something about it.

Although my underactive thyroid sometimes has something to do with it…. honest! 😉

DezB
    Free Member

STW site getting in on the act now:

Swello
    Free Member

Does anyone else think that the angry red "eye" from Derek's photo follows you round the room? 😯

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 80 total)

The topic ‘Are you fattist?’ is closed to new replies.