• This topic has 102 replies, 35 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Cougar.
Viewing 23 posts - 81 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • Are you bored enough to watch me test a squirrel trap?
  • funkmasterp

Whats everyone’s thoughts on me putting down rat poison to kill the local rats?

Rats aren’t fluffy and cute so crack on! It’s okay to kill them. Double standards innit. I’m going to humanely capture a bunch of grey squirrels and unleash them in to the roof spaces of some of the posters above. See how cute the squirrels are then.

Edit – Now I look crazy because there are no posts above this one.

ransos
    Free Member

I never realised we had so many paragons of virtue here.

FB-ATB

damage including MrsWCA garden.

Damaging the lady garden? No wonder you want rid!

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

Never mind this claptrap.

When do we see the first kill?

kahl
    Free Member

I’m going to humanely capture a bunch of grey squirrels and unleash them in to the roof spaces of some of the posters above. See how cute the squirrels are then.

I missed the bit about the squirrels being in the OP’s roofspace in his list of reasons for his slaughter project. Are you one of those people who phone the police because you spotted a young black person walking down your street? You know, taking preventative action as they must be out to burgle someone.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Bruneep surely you can train the rats?

WCA, grist to your mill, are is even more contrary in lockdown…

bruneep

Are you one of those people who phone the police because you spotted a young black person walking down your street? You know, taking preventative action as they must be out to burgle someone.

kahl
    Joined May 20, 2020

Did you just join up to post on this and the VW thread, there is bit of theme in both posts.

.https://singletrackworld.com/user/kahl/?profiletab=forums&subnav=replies.

perchypanther
    Free Member

I’m going to humanely capture a bunch of grey squirrels and unleash them

Thereby committing an offence under Schedule 9 of the Wildlife and Country Act 1981.

If you catch one you need to humanely kill it.

singletrackmind

Red Squireels on Brownsea Island , and thats only a few miles from WCA towers
    #Jambafact

The nasty grey death pox ridden bstards are planning an invasion of Brownsea Island , WCA overheard the planning of such an attack and operation First Strike has been implemented to save the fulffy red innocent squirrels from an overwhelming blitzkrieg attack by the greys ( ronnie and reggie grey)

funkmasterp

Are you one of those people who phone the police because you spotted a young black person walking down your street? You know, taking preventative action as they must be out to burgle someone.

Ha ha ha! From squirrels to being a racist in one sentence. I live in Macclesfield, it’s the twitchy White kids in tracksuits. Also I live on a lane so it’s an impossibility to see somebody walking down my street. As a trolling effort that’s really rather shite. Back under your bridge for more practice. Perhaps try and capture a goat before moving on to people?

I’m going to humanely capture a bunch of grey squirrels and unleash them

Thereby committing an offence under Schedule 9 of the Wildlife and Country Act 1981.

If you catch one you need to humanely kill it.

I’m capturing a bunch though Perchy. It’s all in the wording 😉

kahl
    Free Member

Did you just join up to post on this and the VW thread

No. I also joined up for the camaraderie.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

The entrance shape and positioning prevent birds. Mice and rats may suffer but mice will probably pass the trigger on one side or the other. Of all the traps I researched,this had the smallest possible side kill. Mostly pine martins and red squirrels which are not here.

dyna-ti

I never realised we had so many paragons of virtue here.

Though not as many as previously thought.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I am so glad I didn’t start the thread about which seal I should get immigrant to club to death so they could be comfortable while raping nuns while reading the Daily Mail.

Although I doubt that would have had much more bollocks comments from all sides.

MODS – Once again, feel free to shut this

funkmasterp

How many squirrels have you killed with your bare hands has the trap disposed of so far? When can I place an order for some squirrel pants?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Not answering that as there is enough emotion on the thread without saying 2 squirrels have died

ransos
    Free Member

Though not as many as previously thought.

It’s a glass houses thing.

dannyh
    Free Member

Ha ha ha! From squirrels to being a racist in one sentence.

I agree. New forum members must learn the unwritten STW rules. You can’t bridge that gap in one troll post.

You need to insinuate a bit first, lead the witness. Squirrel murderer to racist needs at least three steps.

Come on, have some standards. This is STW, not Mumsnet or Pistonheads.

Who vets these people? I’m expecting the mods to be having a word with this chap’s proposer and seconder.

dannyh
    Free Member

kahl
    Joined May 20, 2020

Did you just join up to post on this and the VW thread, there is bit of theme in both posts.

Jesus. The VW one is even less subtle.

No. I also joined up for the camaraderie.

I suspect that to be a fib. But if it is true you are off to a great start.🤭

Murray

MoreCashThanDash

The BBC headline was missing the word “oral”, I had visions of WCA trying to fit them with little condoms….

Cougar

Something something nuts something.

Viewing 23 posts - 81 through 103 (of 103 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.