Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Are you bored enough – to watch me introduce the new bike?
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Only 2:42 so shouldn’t kill you to watch to the end.

Please can you post comments about if/what you want to see in the ride videos and the living with it videos.

Something different from the rest on the interweb hopefully.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

That bag will clatter yer thighs.

Mintyjim

A GT eGrade AMP would have been so much nicer! 🙂

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I thought it might but it doesn’t.

I am really touting for ideas for what people might want to see on the ride video if you have any ideas.

Anything you don’t get to see or hear in other review vids?

40mpg

Being chased by a bear (in the New Forest?)
    Being chased by kids on e-scooters in town
    Chasing non-e-bikers up hills and laughing maniacally
    Looking for plug sockets in remote spots

And interesting background music – I’m thinking Benny Hill style

FB-ATB

Being chased by a bear squirrels (in the New Forest?)

FTFY

Seeing how well it goes off the ramp into water at the BBB?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

It was fun down the steps by the Ski slope so who knows what might happen

kayak23

I am really touting for ideas for what people might want to see on the ride video if you have any ideas.

360 Sui no hander bar. 👌

longdog
    Free Member

Being a Topstone 105 owner (really like it) who thinks he should probably have gone ‘e’ due to health issues I’m more interested in real world range with different loading of the bike and rougher hilly terrain versus road.

Though to be honest I think I’d struggle to fork out £3k for any bike. I struggle to do it for a car!

dyna-ti

Not that bored enough yet though to start skimming teabags out the loft window 🙂

Very nice bike, I like cannondales,and only 15kg, good for a 40 mile plus Ebike.

frogstomp

Being chased by a verderer (in the New Forest?)

FTFY

Sandwich

Anything that doesn’t end with you picking up another injury and a sojourn in the local hospital can be counted a success.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Back from the first ride. Not sure what a Strava share will show but here goes <iframe height=’405′ width=’590′ frameborder=’0′ allowtransparency=’true’ scrolling=’no’ src=’https://www.strava.com/activities/5966403724/embed/02a789257a1bf5691d836299605e724ecabb5620′></iframe&gt;

28.38mi, 2:33:31hrs, 1,529ft Alt – Mostly in green boost level; and can back having just turned amber when I flicked to red boost for the last couple of miles. Otherwise I reckon it would have stayed green. Real world I think it would do about 60 miles on white/green boost as quite often you find yourself above 15.5mph so are cycling without assistance and so not using the battery.

This is Ian explaining that gravel riding has some point

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Are you bored enough – to watch me introduce the new bike?’ is closed to new replies.