• This topic has 55 replies, 42 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Caher.
Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Are you addicted to STW?
  • jonnyboi

If I wasn’t here I’d be somewhere else, I just like talking about bikes and shit. You could go to bikeradar, cycling news or pink bike etc. But I guess people fit with the forum vibe.

I’d rather do it in a pub but life’s not like that anymore, so we all come here.

senorj

My missus thinks I am. I’m in denial.
    Her – ” what are you sniggering at ?”
    Me- “err ,nothing , just the news”.

footflaps

Big Hitter private forum:

It’s were all the invites to the Coke and Hookers parties at STW Towers come from…

tomhoward

I’m still trying to learn the secret handshake to get in to those. Missed the last 3 now, all because I fell over trying to execute the final move.

Ro5ey
    Free Member

In work … Yes

Out of work … No

Edukator
    Free Member

Only one way to find out.

Poopscoop

Not addicted…

Though my use of the forum has altered over the autumn/winter.

I am a glutton for the actual Bike Forum usually. Love it, such knowledgeable guys on here and well,I love bikes. Win, win.

That said, I’m not able to bike at the moment and since the Ling™ thread I’ve become curiously drawn into the Chat Forum. It’s an incredible time killer if your in the mood.

It’s a strange but alluring place. Where the rules of physics, logic and prudence break down…

Basically it’s like being in an argumentative singularity. 😀

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

No! You’re an argumentative singularity!

freddyg
    Free Member

I used to be, but I don’t come here any more…

#oops

Poopscoop

CharlieMungus – Member
    No! You’re an argumentative singularity!

How very dare you, are you a Trump supporting, Brexiteering, Flat Earther by any chance!?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’m addicted to self help forums.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I can help you with that

perchypanther
    Free Member

I can give you tools and strategies to allow you to help yourself with that.

binners

£500 + VAT?

core

I definitely don’t have separate bookmarks on my phone and laptop to take me directly to bike/chat/for sale/my posts……….

Caher

Vast majority of my childhood friends don’t understand cycling, much less off road, so this place will have the same oddballs as me.

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Are you addicted to STW?’ is closed to new replies.