Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Are you a Sitzpinkler?
  • imnotverygood
    seavers
    Free Member

As a man, with a penis. I feel it is my right to take a hit and miss standing up.

The problem here lies with the landlord choosing marble as a bathroom floor in a rented property. No matter how posh your property and prospective tenant the key has to be durability.

BiscuitPowered
    Free Member

I’m always a sitzpinkler when I’m drunk, safest way and saves me a clean up job in the morning 😉

Also, on the marble thing – maybe I’m naive or uninformed or whatever, but I would have thought that marble is about the most durable thing you could make a bathroom floor out of to resist piss damage, other than stainless steel sheet?

alpin
    Free Member

nein,bin ich nicht….

but you do often see stickers (often on the underside of the toilet seat) and signs asking you to sit.

rather than asking us to sit, why not emacipate the women and encourage them to stand and pee?

nealglover
    Free Member

I would have thought that marble is about the most durable thing you could make a bathroom floor out of to resist piss damage, other than stainless steel sheet?

No, pretty much any other standard bathroom flooring would be more durable than marble (ceramic/porcelain tile, vinyl floor, carpet, laminate, solid wood etc etc)

Marble gets etched by acidic liquids, basically urine dissolves the polished surface, leaving a dull area, and stains get drawn into the marble.

Not the right thing for a bathroom floor at all.

cheers_drive

I’m currently in Austria and there are signs in the men’s traps saying you are not allowed to stand up to piss. Good idea as I hate having to clean up someone else’s piss before dropping the kids off

RoterStern
    Free Member

Having lived in Germamy for a while now I often sit when taking a leek if I am at a friend’s house out of courtesy. The main problem with a toilet bowl is that it isn’t particularly well designed for use whilst standing.

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

Got into the habit of sitting after I had a Prince Albert fitted as standing meant everything bar the bowl would get a dousing 😯

welshfarmer

I always use the sink to avoid this issue. Can’t miss 🙂

slowoldman

I always use the sink to avoid this issue. Can’t miss

Pissing in the bath is even better.

oliverracing

I can’t believe I have been studying German for the last few months and never come across this! If only I had heard I could have shoehorned it into be speaking exam…

(and no I’m not a Sitzpinkler)

CountZero

Only in the dark, when I can’t be arsed to turn the light on at stupid o’clock in the morning.
    Otherwise, no.

allthegear
    Free Member

I don’t get it. If you understand that standing up will often inevitably end up with you missing, why would you still do it? Do you like living in it???

Rachel

rene59
    Free Member

The day I am not ‘allowed’ to stand up to take a pish is the day I start to pish everywhere else but in the toilet in protest.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Sit down to pee, not in this lifetime – its the sort of thing you see on Mumsnet when some bolshy women has finally broken their partners spirit – like those blokes you see in super markets, just dead behind the eyes staring emotionless into space – begging for the sweet release of death as their overbearing wife barks at them “don’t be stupid!” Every time they dare open their mouth.

I mean, what if you lose the skills – are you going to squat trail-side for a slash?

miketually
    Free Member

A German friend had a sticker under the toilet lid with diagrams indicating that users were expected to be sitzpinklers.

joat

I don’t get it. If you understand that standing up will often inevitably end up with you missing, why would you still do it? Do you like living in it???

It’s not like ladies toilets, public at least, are the last word in cleanliness. The sense of relief is not the same if we stand up, something to do with our prostrate probably.

slackalice
    Free Member

The sense of relief is not the same if we stand up, something to do with our prostrate probably.

😀

You might be on your own if you’re doing it lying down! 😉

The P-spot has no ‘r’ 😉

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Having a pee lieing down is a real skill.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Are you a Sitzpinkler?’ is closed to new replies.