Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Are we at war with someone?
  • Premier Icon mrsfry
    Free Member

Story’s of scrambled jets, Russian planes and ships popping over.
    Are we supposed to be heading for a war anytime soon?
    I haven’t got any shopping in 🙁

Premier Icon Drac

Happens all the time it just sometimes it makes the news, I’m not sure a commercial flight off course is the start of WWIII though.

Premier Icon mrsfry
    Free Member

I thought it was Soviet jets last month and the RAF was scrambled. More jets having a todo with the U.S.
    And a sub was spotted as well

what commercial jet ?

Premier Icon Drac

I thought it was Soviet jets last month and the RAF was scrambled.

It’s pretty much weekly.

what commercial jet ?

Yeah the one mentioned in the news.

Premier Icon wobbliscott

Just a bit of muscle flexing between our illustrious leaders. Still, i’d rather see a few jets scrambled to intercept an incursion into our airspace. There is something reassuringly quaint and old fashioned about it. At least the pilots get a chance to wave at each other and take some snaps for the family album. Far better than the invisible and unseen and constant cyber attacks being waged from our Chinese friends.

Premier Icon withersea
    Free Member

During the Cold War Russian planes made a weekly jaunt into our space, so once a month is a pretty poor show.

Premier Icon oldnpastit

A war would be great, it would boost the stock market, and would especially help my extensive investments in the arms industry. My bets on landmines and nerve gas might finally pay off.

Also we could rebuild London with much better cycling infrastructure, so I don’t really see how any reasonable person could object.

Premier Icon jam bo

Premier Icon spchantler
    Free Member
    Premier Icon binners

Basically, whats going on is this….

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPxDoFbsvWA[/video]

They wish. Then they all get down, put their tight white vests and have a homoerotic game of beach volleyball while high fiving each other! 😉

Premier Icon kimbers

I think we are still bombing Syria, Libya? And sort of Yemen

Premier Icon ghostlymachine
    Free Member

They’re scrambling jets over the baltic so often now it barely even makes the news. 🙁

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Are we at war with someone?’ is closed to new replies.