Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • Are we allowed to talk about poo?
  • plop_pants
    Free Member

Hello.

CaptJon
    Free Member

the bend on my pan is too acute for a man who enjoys eggs

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Like a baby’s arm holding an apple it were…….

maccruiskeen

Not sure you’re looking at the same page of the urban dictionary as everyone else 😆

northernmatt

I never really come on here that often but when I do I usually end up needing new ribs due to laughing too hard.

Had my parents round recently as we they were visiting their new grandson when my OH comes in from the lavatory and says “Matt, do you want to get rid of this?”. Turns out the bog flush was ineffective against a turd that stands proud of the water line by a good 5 inches. Took 3 more flushes and a beating with the bog brush before it relented and crawled into the sewers.

willard

I often get accused of leaving a small gift in the pan for my wife after my morning’s… movement. Why they choose to float I do not know, but they do cause a lot of friction in this household.

Honestly, you’d think she’d be grateful I remembered to put her iPad back after I’d used it for light reading instead of a magazine. Some women…

scaredypants

Wonder if a passing mod would be kind enough to re-entitle this thread:

“PSA – MASSIVE CLEAROUT !!”

matt_outandabout

One of the other finest threads on STW – “smuggling ducks”….

RustySpanner

maccruiskeen

I’ve just had a horrendous flashback Rossi46’s contribution to this thread

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

maccruiskeen – Member

Not sure you’re looking at the same page of the urban dictionary as everyone else

Best laugh of the day, cheers.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I wasn’t aware…. 🙁
    **blushes**

zippykona

CAN WE TALK ABOUT BOGIES?
    Are there names or numbers for the different types of bogies? Something I’ve always wondered about.

arcane
    Free Member

“Are there names or numbers for the different types of bogies?”

I don’t think there is anything official, but I do like to name some of them. Sometimes I dress them up and we sit around having little tea parties!

Ahhh… life is good! 🙂

zokes
    Free Member

Well, after two nights on the Guinness, I can safely say that noone would want to be down-wind of me right now…. 😯

Cougar

I went out for a couple of pints of ale with a mate on Wednesday. Spent most of Thursday turning the air brown.

Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)

The topic ‘Are we allowed to talk about poo?’ is closed to new replies.