Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 96 total)
  • Are we allowed to talk about poo?
  • emsz
    Free Member

Just spent half an hour!! on the loo, and it was like a couple of peanuts! LOL

Really really hard work as well! Got sore legs AND there was nothing to read!

Very disappointed LOL

Junkyard
    Free Member

as a vegan I have rather a lot to contribute to this thread but nothing in relation to your troubles

scaredypants

you doing “that” diet ??

allthepies
    Free Member

Houns

Poo is a regular subject on here

As an ibs sufferer it takes up a large part of my life, but happily on solids, for now

porter_jamie

i went earlier. it was like throwing shoes out of the loft.

project
    Free Member

Just spent half an hour!! on the loo, and it was like a couple of peanuts! LOL

Really really hard work as well! Got sore legs AND there was only the New improved Singletrack Magazine to read!

Very disappointed LOL

iDave
    Free Member

I did a poo once

skink2020

Ahhh the Bristol Stool chart. We meet again.

Houns

“like sh***ing an angry cat” said my friend returning from a porta loo after consuming too many energy products at MM a few years ago. Still makes me chuckle now

chewkw
    Free Member

In my teen years I thought I was force farting to amuse my mates but something else came out … 😆

julianwilson
    Free Member

As a vegan vegetarian and prolific drinker of real ale I have rather a lot to contribute to this thread but nothing in relation to your troubles.

It was like a flock of pigeons taking off yesterday. 8)

scaredypants

“like sh***ing an angry cat”

sorry Houns, limited life experience here – how could it be like shagging an angry cat ? 😯

(haven’t tried either and I’m loath to ask for a graphic explanation – is it something like wot Mr Gere didn’t do with his hamster ?)

scaredypants

It was like a flock of pigeons taking off yesterday. 8)

“Now wash your mind”
    😆

Houns

Imagine much spitting and hissing

julianwilson
    Free Member

I did six poos at a 24 hour race once, ripped to the tits on energy products. I think unlike Houns’ mate, my experience was like expelling an angry cat, not fornicating with one. Well, expelling six excited kittens anyway.

scaredypants

Ah, I see (hear) !
    Please excuse my imagination 😳

kayak23

This indicates that you have a lack of fibre, insufficient fluid intake and a slow transit time. Increase your intake of water, herbal teas, raw fruit and vegetables, cooked grains such as brown rice, quinoa and millet, sprouted pulses, flax seeds and olive oil. Avoid meat, dairy, wheat, eggs, refined carbohydrates and sugar.

Spin
    Free Member

I’d love to stay and chat but I’ve got a mole at the counter…

emsz
    Free Member

Type 1! Definitely

And I’m vegetarian. Thought for a bit it wasn’t coming out, little ****

mefty
    Free Member

Time and motion fail

beagle
    Free Member

Gillian McKeith to the thread please!!

Irish_AL
    Free Member

and once again the STW collective have reduced me to tears of laughter with stories of No 2’s

however I would like to put forward to the collective a

Type 8: sweet lordy lordy, how on gods (insert your own) sweet earth did something that big come out of such a small place?

😆

thegreatape
    Free Member

Bats at dusk.

OP – you need to check that MF isn’t logged on (fnarr fnarr) before you talk about poo, he doesn’t like it 🙂

bigyinn
    Free Member

Brown come in your time is up!

sparkyrhino

07.10 every working day a good firm motion ,and whenever i get up when not at work,i had the runs once after eating quorn ,proud of my poo’s

kimbers

on hols with a mate in fuerteventura
    downed a pint of the local tap water after waking up drunk in the middle of the night
    the volcanic minerals in the water resulted in a light frothy excretion a sort of explosive cross between a milky way and a chocolate milkshake
    didnt really kick in till the following night after id been lucky enough to head back with a very nice norwegian girl…. she was most understanding all things considered

scaredypants

I knew a guy who shat himself on a cruise boat on the nile.

In his sleep.

On a deck chair.

In front of about 50 people.

😆

Cougar

Poo is a regular subject

I see what you did there.

I would like to put forward to the collective a Type 8

You’re going the wrong way on the scale. What you’ve got there is, perhaps, a Type 0. A type 8 would be a fart with unexpected bonus prizes.

grtdkad

Emsz, surely…a strong black coffee, or given the time of day, perhaps a pint or two of fruit juice and a big bowl of cereal and off to bed. Jobs a good’ un !

That’ll flush you out in the morning – it should save all of those big effort faces … 😯

scaredypants

I think emsz’s problem is likely that she’s a burd and therefore (probably) not wise in the ways of 4 pints of mild before bedtime

grtdkad

…now there’s an idea!

wors

Aye, a few pints of proper Ale and maybe some meat…..

maccruiskeen

My cockney gran used to have quite a few pleasant turns of phrase about toilet habits but my favourite was her name for a portaloo- a chemi khazi

Wimminz turd laying habits sure are weird.

Mine can go a week between poo’s – I’d actually die if I didn’t crap fer a week/erm… two days.

sam42
    Free Member

Like dropping a load of old library books out of a suitcase into a canal.

Squidlord
    Free Member

oldgit
    Free Member

Greenwich Poo time here.

Twice daily and perfection personified.

derek_starship
    Free Member

A mate of mine coughed a couple of maltesers into his grundies whilst majorly pissed in Amsterdam. He packed said grundies c/w contents into his case.

Back at Manchester, customs lady called him over and had the misfortune of finding the lot.

For the record – I love pooing. And I’m good at it.

momo

d_s, your story has turned what was merely a chuckle or possibly a titter whilst reading through this thread into a full blown belly laugh complete with mild tearing of the eyes! For that sir I thank you.

On to the topic at hand, I’m normally regular as clockwork, however, I’ve had a cold knocking at the door since Monday, for some reason it seems to have really upset my internal ecosystem, my poo schedule has gone out the window and I am dropping the most obnoxtious farts with alarming regularity!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 96 total)

The topic ‘Are we allowed to talk about poo?’ is closed to new replies.