Are my Beavers haunted??

Home Forum Chat Forum Are my Beavers haunted??

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Are my Beavers haunted??
  • bikebouy

So I’m lying in bed this morning and I hear a Pfffftzzzzzzz, hmmmm what’s that me thinks like.. I get up, take a peek in the spare room to find MrSchmancy all nose heavy and a quick glance to the tyres and the front just burst all on its own, just sitting there…

Now ordinarily like, I wouldn’t give a hoot, but the bike wasn’t moving, just sitting there, and it’s not the only time it’s happened, I must have at least two punctures per ride these days..

Ohhh yeah, I filled the tubes with spaff, fat lot of good that did.. 😆

I must have a Beavers haterz ghost.

Premier Icon alfabus
    Subscriber

tyre burst? sealant everywhere?

that is normally a badger problem, not beaver 🙂

bikebouy

^^ 😆 ^^

Premier Icon Cougar
    Subscriber

So let me get this right. You’ve a beaver filled with spaff that went down on you in the middle of the night?

You’ve a beaver filled with spaff that went down on you in the middle of the night

*reported*

Premier Icon Cougar
    Subscriber

Perfectly innocent question. Anything you see there worth reporting is purely a product of your own warped mind.

Who or what is a MrShmancy and why was he nosing a beaver filled with spaff (yours or not)(or was it MrShmancys spaff)

oh & gimme a pint of what you’re on… :mrgreen:

Gweilo

Sounds to me like your beaver’s got a pOltERgEIst issue rather than a simple haunting. House not built on an old graveyard is it?

Anything you see there worth reporting is purely a product of your own warped mind.

bikebouy

MrSchmancy be me bike name init..

And I’ve been looking online all day for a Poltergeist with a penchant for bursting Maxxis Beavers. As yet all I’ve found is a Medium who can tell me my twice removed, second cousins name and what socks they are wearing.. 🙄

I’ve just checked and he new tube I put in earlier is, for the time at least, still pumped to 35psi.

I’ve also fitted a camcorder and bought a Baby Monitor, you know.. Just to monitor the situation.. 😆

Premier Icon Cougar
    Subscriber

Ah, so that’s your answer. Just ensure your Beaver is well pumped.

CountZero

I like a nice, plumped up beaver…
    Oh, sorry, pumped up!
    Silly me easy mistake to make.

nicko74

^^ Blimey, Carol brushes up nice when she makes the effort…

lucien

nicko74 – Member
    ^^ Blimey, Carol brushes up nice when she makes the effort…

Bet she gives a great “obbjlow” too….

bikebouy

I’ve just given my beaver a squeeze, still up… 😆

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Are my Beavers haunted??’ is closed to new replies.