• This topic has 56 replies, 44 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by hora.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 57 total)
  • ARE ALL BMW X5 DRIVERS…
  • Harry_the_Spider

A-HOLES?

DO YOU HAVE TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE A KNOB BEFORE YOU CAN BUY ONE OR DO THEY SEND YOU ON A COURSE ONCE YOU’VE PAID THE DEPOSIT?

HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO CUT UP THE INSIDE OF A LINE OF STANDING TRAFFIC THEN BARGE IN AT THE FRONT BEFORE YOU ARE AWARDED A SET OF DRUG DEALER WHEELS AND SOME BLACKED OUT WINDOWS?

####S. THE LOT OF YOU.

…and relax.

Lanesra
    Free Member

I file them along with fixie riders

billybob
    Free Member

where do you stop? all bmw drivers? all german car drivers? all those who drive european made cars? all car drivers?!

Harry_the_Spider

Just X5s

Shakey
    Free Member

No need to actually read the thread, answer is a definite yes.

billybob – only applies to X5 (and X3) drivers!

zokes
    Free Member

Yup X5 drivers. Was raced by one the other day (and boyishly took him oon). As he couldn't keep up, he contented himself with trying to push me off the road at the next roundabout. C0CK indeed

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Tw**s the lot of them in Beemers but X5 drivers have to take a special "Tw*t test" to make sure they are c0ck5 of the highest order and therefore worthy to drive an X5.

I believe there is a waiting list for the test? mainly made up of 3 series driver.

Harry_the_Spider

X3s are driven by men with less than average sized willies. X5s are driven by men with even smaller ones. Oh, while i'm at it, the orange lady in the passenger seat will be off as soon as the money runs out.

PeterStarkiss
    Free Member

This made me smile.
    Currently teaching my daughter to drive and I have warned her not to trust anyone in a 4 x 4.
    I like to think this is based on prcatical experience and evidence rather than prejudice.
    Have also warned her not to trust anyone driving in a hat, ( OAP or chav.)

IanMunro
    Free Member

I did have an X5 driver flash me to let me cycle out of junction a couple of weeks back.
    I can only assume that he'd stolen it.

iain1775
    Free Member

worst are the X5's with stickers on the rear window that say
    "my other car's an Audi"
    that is when its time to really worry!

Paisley
    Free Member

Hang on, let me just ask my mother-in-law…

Actually her husband bought it and at present she thinks he is the biggest A-hole on the planet so your theory could be sound.

Harry_the_Spider

Does she look like a small Asian guy with an orange girlfriend?

simply_oli_y
    Free Member

Oi peterstarkiss.

I aint a chav, or OAP. and like my hats (beanie's to be precise) and regularly leave it on when hopping in the car.
    baseball/burberry caps at pointy angles is a different thing…

UncleFred
    Free Member

Only 1 X5 over here, Driver is a cock. Pulled out of his driveway right in front of me the other day. Stopped 30 feet down the road to drop off his bottles in the recycling.

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

my ex had one and she was a complete c)ck… only without said apendage. lol. It extends beyond x5's, agree on x3's and generally 4×4's… BMW drivers generally seem plebs. Based on experience of years of being run off the road commuting, near death experiences and general driving experience.

zaskarrider
    Free Member

its not just the X5 drivers… its the BMW drivers… full stop
    i have never met a nice or good one yet 🙁

gamo
    Free Member

there are quite a few bmw's around here with number plates ending with FUD,
    seems about right!

Hairychested
    Free Member

Harry_the_Spider – Member

X3s are driven by men with less than average sized willies. X5s are driven by men with even smaller ones. Oh, while i'm at it, the orange lady in the passenger seat will be off as soon as the money runs out.
    Can I have an X7 then, please 😉

Strangelove
    Free Member

All drivers of chelsea tractors are cocks
    All drivers of bmw's are cocks
    Therefore X5 drivers are cock squared

Audi Q7 drivers are even worserer

MidLifeCyclist
    Free Member

Gone a bit quiet on this one – are we all watching bbc1?

dave360

Just cooling down from a ride where the highlight was a stand up argument with Mr Range Rover Sport. He was content with shouting at me through the passenger window (across his cringing orange lady passenger) until I called his car a heap of shit, when he got out with the intention of having a go. Happy days.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Bunch of stereotyping b*s.

aP
    Free Member

Most of the X5s around here have been traded in for Q7s.
    I think what that means is that X5s are now only for wannabees.

samuri
    Free Member

I didn't have any arguments on tonights ride but I made the **** sign at a man in a van when he overtook and then immediately turned left. He stopped and stood in the road like a little boy who's tricycle had been kicked over, shouting at me with his little podgy cheeks getting redder and redder. I stood and looked at him for a bit. Poor lad, he really was quite confused about his level of importance in the world. It was quite sad really.

Taff
    Free Member

But what about disco driver too? One tried to cut me up yesterday but one of the perks about having a 12 year old 306 is that I don't mind if he hits me. Had an X5 try to to pull in on a slip road in front of me the toher day but saw hiim before undertaking and overtaking in my rear view so thought he could wait til the next junxtion. I could see him waving his fist at me so I gave him thumbs up.

MrOvershoot

samuri – Member

I didn't have any arguments on tonights ride but I made the **** sign at a man in a van when he overtook and then immediately turned left. He stopped and stood in the road like a little boy who's tricycle had been kicked over, shouting at me with his little podgy cheeks getting redder and redder. I stood and looked at him for a bit. Poor lad, he really was quite confused about his level of importance in the world. It was quite sad really.

I had a similar situation last week, but it was a mum with 2 little darlings in an X3 who just squeezed past me and then had to almost stand the thing on its grill to turn left…

Only to find her exit blocked by a tractor turning out & 2 girls on horses going her way. My "I guess you must be really important" didn't go down to well as she jumped out and started simultaneously swearing at me and sort of spitting/frothing at the mouth.
    I might have made some comment about "her behaviour not being the best example to the girls in her car" this only made the situation worse so I decided to ride away.
    30 seconds later a bloke pulled level with me and expecting another mouth full totally surprised me by saying "good on you mate for standing up to the bitch"!!

stever
    Free Member

Amusing commute #38: Bloke turns down side road, stops, turns on to footpath and drives up it. Winds window down to pop letter in postbox. Swings down someones drive to get back on the road. I let you guess what he was driving…

mattsccm
    Free Member

Re move the X5 bit and you have got it right. BMWs are replacing Volvos. Every single one seems to ignore the rules. No indicators. why do BMW get away with out fitting them? Must bugger up an MOT. 😀
    TO fast driving , middle lane hogging, useless in country roads. Grrrrr
    And red ones are driven by blonde bimbos

nickc

I live on a road that has a private prep school on it, Daily I have to run the gauntlet of poorly driven enormous 4x4s. Drives me nuts the stuff they get up to. I'm vaguely hoping that the fashion runs it's course and they all decide to trade them in for Mini's or those ickle Fiats

ransos
    Free Member

Just to provide some balance…

Three of us on a road ride on Monday night – we approached a mini roundabout, as did an X5 coming from our right. Despite the X5 having right of way, the driver stopped to let us through. I was so shocked by this display of courtesy that I forgot to give a wave of thanks.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Both my housemates drive like people i normaly hate, and one of them has a porche 4×4 thingy and a black freelander van (which goes like shit off a shovel) :-s

If anyone gets cut up by a black freelander with a white square ariel above the spare tire, don't get angry with it, you will come off worse.

hora
    Free Member

thisisnotaspoon you share a house with people who own those sort of cars? Ghetto fabulous springs to mind.

FuzzyWuzzy

Pfft nothing wrong with BMWs (though I don't have or want an X5 :p ), I generally see more tossers in Audi's these days…

kiwijohn

On a similar note, I saw a broken down VW Toerag being pushed though a busy intersection tonight.

johnners
    Free Member

I know a bloke who drives a BMW (not an X5 though) and he's a very nice man. His wife drives a 4×4 and she's a lovely person.

Just in the interest of balance…

jackthedog
    Free Member

As a group, cyclists are by many sectors of society thought of as obnoxious, anti-social, suicidal heathens with no respect for anyone and a total disregard for everything around them. We are all tarred with the same brush as used on those who ride on pavements, ride through red lights and on footpaths, scare livestock, tear up the trails and terrorise innocent pedestrians.

And despite this, we ourselves are still capable of such blind, ignorant, self-righteous opinionated crap.

Threads like this fill me with utter despair.

jfeb
    Free Member

I own a BMW and go out of my way to indicate early, let people out of junctions and generally be a courteous driver just to even the balance up.

I also ought to admit a mate has an X5 and he is a thoroughly nice bloke although I can't comment on the standard of his driving.

I tried really hard to not buy a BMW but unfortunately they make the best cars 🙁

hora
    Free Member

They do make cars that handle very nicely- not all of them but alot of them. Amazed that their 330 engine is as economical for such a bog engine. The 330d is mental when chipped. I remember test driving one once and the amount of people who cut me up, wouldnt let me out etc- well, made me think. Is it a cyclic-level of abuse?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

penguinious, that makes you a RACIST, BURN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We prefer the term multicutural hell-hole to Gheto :p
    Moving out next month 🙂

Technicaly i think he has 3 compnay cars, a mazda RX-8, the hideous proche, and the freelander. Got to love being a contract worker, eh?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘ARE ALL BMW X5 DRIVERS…’ is closed to new replies.