Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Ardrock 2020?
  • craig5

Has anybody heard any news about this years event? I know ArdMoors has been put back to September, but have heard nothing about ArdRock. I doubt all this COVID19 business will be done with by August. Fingers crossed.

andybrad

everything is up in the air at the moment. They wont issue anything untill the very last min. A lot of folks make a lot of money off events so everyone will be on tenterhooks

big_scot_nanny

Really can’t see it happening given the pace and plans of ‘lockdown relaxation’ in countries further ahead than the UK.

Gutted, as we managed to get tickets!

StuF

Not holding out much hope either. Gutted for the 2nd year running.

richardkennerley

I got a place at the YHA as well this year, was looking forward to a little biking mini-break.

Hopefully even if it’s cancelled, travel restrictions might be used so I can still enjoy a couple of days riding up there!?

fathomer

@richardkenny I’m sure you already know but the YHA will be closed on the Friday night as they’ve closed all their properties till 1st August.

StuE
    Free Member

I have an entry for the Sunday but don’t think I will be doing it even if they get the go ahead to run it,I think they might be able to run it has a 1 day race with massively reduced numbers but the whole long weekend festival format is probably not going to happen

richardkennerley

I’m sure you already know but the YHA will be closed on the Friday night as they’ve closed all their properties till 1st August.

Actually didn’t know that. Probably got an email straight to my spam or something. Was just planning on keeping an eye on it nearer the time.

If it does go ahead (agree probably unlikely in full format) there’ll be a lot of people banking on accommodation there on the Friday night.

peekay

Whenever I try and do to the Ardrock Entry/ T&C Web page there are a some security errors and a redirect to a dodgy site. Has been like this for over a week (I’ve used different devices on different networks and get the same).

Anyone else get this issue?

Have been trying to cancel my place for a while now due to a non-covid reason.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Ardrock 2020?’ is closed to new replies.