Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Ard enough yet Ard Dale
  • whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

Looks interesting

Ard Dales

Kamakazie

Got a server error and can’t seem to find the Google cache.

Any details?

Jordan

Working now.

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

25-26 April nidderdale, 45km loop, all purpose built trails.

what next ard lakes

weeksy

No juniors.

Plus it sounds a bit tricky!!!

jaylittle
    Free Member

Some great riding in that area. Wonder if basecamp will be at Longside Farm, it’s been used as part of a downhill series in the past!

martinhutch

Maybe they are using the woods at Guisecliff or thereabouts for the stages, maybe camping at the showground in Pateley or Bewerley Park?

russyh
    Free Member

likely I’ll try and enter this one as well, blown some serious money on entry fees lately!

marksnook
    Free Member

Saw this and am hopefully going to try for a ticket. Wonder if it will sell out as quick as Ard rock?
    I enjoyed Ard rock but slightly more challenging stages would be crazy good!

darrenspink
    Free Member

Guisecliffe descent (old DH track) is one of the stages, it’s pretty mental! They might actually get two stages out of those woods. And there’s another trail on the other side of Nought moor road which could be a stage called strikes descent on Strava. Other ones, maybe the old lead mine?

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Guisecliffe descent (old DH track) is one of the stages,

I hope they get a few out of guisecliff just so I can stand on the roadside watching 170mm enduro rigs being dragged up the hill for the 4th time in a day.

jaylittle
    Free Member

Ah yes surely the old lead mine!

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

*bump* anyone heard any news?

russyh
    Free Member

Nope, me and my mate were chatting about it this weekend.  Heard nothing!

marksnook
    Free Member

Sure I read the tickets were on sale in December but heard nothing. Signed up to the mailing list hoping to grab some

marksnook
    Free Member

Just saw an Instagram post that entries are open if anyone is still keen

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

https://www.gigantic.com/ard-dales-tickets/harrogate-nidderdale-showground/2020-04-25-09-00?mc_cid=ec342f8c5c&mc_eid=225bd0e0ef

The confirmed date for Ard Dales is April 25th and 26th 2020, based out of the stunning Nidderdale showground in Pateley Bridge, North Yorkshire.

Expect a mixture of amazing trails built by the best trail builders around, some beautiful scenery and the usual Ard Events’ atmosphere and fun back at the event village.

At this new location, we’ll be offering the the chance to race in a multi-stage ‘enduro’ category with limited numbers. Practice is Saturday the 25th and racing Sunday the 26th and the full info can be found here. Grab a ticket while they’re hot and come and join us to kick start the UK MTB season on brand new trails and terrain

Ard Dales

Jordan

Can’t afford another entry this year. Besides, I think it’s probably to Ard for me after reading the description.

russyh
    Free Member

I’m entered, given the amount of dilly dallying  my riding group went through I’m surprised I got in.  Given the complete lack of publicity entry seems a little slower to fill

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Ard enough yet Ard Dale’ is closed to new replies.