Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Ard dales.
  • jamesthorn50

So ard dales entries went live last night. Who’s in? Can’t get any closer for me this one, starting 2 mins down the road and taking in all my usually riding spots 🙂

fatgit
    Free Member

Hi
    Me and a mate are in.
    Have ridden in this area a few time’s but not massively so.
    First ever event Like this for both of us -was supposed to be doing Ardrock last year and have carried over my entry to this year.
    Looking forward to both
    Just need to get fitter now
    Cheers
    Steve

jaylittle
    Free Member

Entered as i like riding that area, my mum has a static caravan at Lofthouse so get up there quite often.
    I’ve sine read some of the blurb about big jumps and i’m now having second thoughts….

sprocker
    Free Member

I am in, will be riding round any big jumps

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

if like ardmoors, the jumps will be more than rollable. you’ll just lose time if you are racing/ attempting getting one up on your mates.

i did a ride around the reservoirs and horse house last summer, it was very Dales XC, so looking forward to seeing some fun terrain

jaylittle
    Free Member

Done Ard Moors/Ard Rock/Boltby Bash a few times so quite familiar with those. Hopefully they are rollable or have a chicken run…

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

get to leeds bike park and do the jump line over and over and over again.
    you’ll soon have no issues with jumps, even actively looking for stuff to pop off on a regular ride out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Ard dales.’ is closed to new replies.