Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Apple TV latest model?
  • organic355
    Free Member

can anyone advise if the model on Amazon is the latest and greatest model that the apple store is selling as its £20 cheaper?

it says it is the latest launched march 2012, but this could be out of date knowing apple?

Linky http://www.amazon.co.uk/New-Apple-TV-Latest-Model/dp/B0040GIZT8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353495326&sr=8-1

Cheers

crazant
    Free Member

I’d say this was the Apple Tv 3 which I think is the latest, as to being the greatest I’m not sure, don’t think anyone has come up with a Jailbreak for this version yet and they must be struggling because it been out a while..
    If you look on Ebay at the prices for Apple Tv 2 they go for 200 quid because of the Jailbreak.
    If you get a Jailbroken one I think you basically get Tv and Radio from around the world..

Thinking of one myself but think I’ll wait for a decent price 2 to show up..

maccruiskeen

If it claims its the latest version, and thats what you want, take that on face value and buy it – if it arrives and isn’t as described – send it back

zilog6128

It will be the latest version, no-one has sold v2 new for a long time. Even if on the off-chance it is old stock, happy days! – as crazant says you could sell it for a lot more than you paid

dr_death
    Free Member

Model number is the latest model… And I think it’s from the company I bought mine from…

organic355
    Free Member

do they work with any old HDMI cable? even the newer high speed 3d ones?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Apple TV latest model?’ is closed to new replies.