Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Apologies, regret and trying to put things right.
  • Pierre

@riderdown, don’t worry, just keep doing the right thing. This forum is huge and, like anywhere else on the Internet, will have people who look for ways to drag others down. Ignore what those people say, you’ll lose nothing.

As you’ve found, and I’ve been really heartened to learn about through this thread, there’s MUCH more goodwill and good intent here than most people ever realise. And some of us have been through darker places than we ever normally talk about, so this is a good place we can help each other out when that happens.

I’m so glad you’re pointing in a good direction now and I hope that continues.

riderdown
    Free Member

The bike has now been collected by Pik N Mix.

Amazing getting to meet him today and he got to meet my little boys too and see my family. I’m humbled by the help and support I’ve received on this sit,

Nearly 3 years ago I opened up about what had been destroying me and if I hadn’t I don’t know where I would be.

cyclistm
    Free Member

Great news riderdown, your last sentence is particularly powerful. Well done to everyone involved.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    twistedpencil

@riderdown, I remember the original thread and my offer of a ride still stands.  Glad to hear everything is sounding much better.

Steve

weeksy

Yay, I get my cranks back.

I’m kidding, I don’t want them back lol.

easily
    Free Member

I’m not crying, I just have something in my eye.

Well done all involved.

PiknMix
    Free Member

It was an absolute pleasure to meet you today, you have a beautiful family and I’m so glad to have been some help.

Everything worked out in the end, and you’re on the up. This is the take home message from some of the negativity in this post.

Have a bloody brilliant christmas, and watch out for those little dinosaurs!

scotroutes

https://i.imgur.com/J0nNlT9.jpg

All’s well that ends well.

Big thanks to Pik n mix for doing the first leg of the couriering.

kcal

nice bike mister.

stumpy01

Onion? Is that you?

null

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘Apologies, regret and trying to put things right.’ is closed to new replies.