Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Anywhere in UK selling the updated rear Maxle, 135x 12mm at a reasonable price?
  • Poopscoop

Need the constant diameter one.

Only places selling it at around £35…. are out of stock.

Its either £37 from Taiwan, or £47 from Amazon.

Anyone found cheaper? Secondhand seems as common as rocking horse excrement.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Maxle? RockShox Propitiatory part?

Do Fishers have any in stock? The importer. Should be checkable via any bike shop that sells SRAM/RS
    Part Number
    Axle Maxle Ultimate Rear MTB, 12×135, Length 167mm, Thread Length 20mm, Thread Pitch M12x1.75 – Standard
    https://sram-cdn-pull-zone-gsdesign.netdna-ssl.com/cdn/farfuture/T5Coy54Hgq43B4xSh0qDwgjyFHCxT0DJowKdNO6OKVs/mtime:1434644080/sites/default/files/techdocs/2016_rockshox_spc_reva.pdf
    Page 117

Probably not the sort of part that people keep in stock but just order as needed

Poopscoop

Thanks,

Will try lbs. Unfortunately they are pretty rubbish at this sort of thing. Asked them to call hope to get a price on a steel axle for a non evo rear hub a while back. Hope said if a dealer called it it could be sorted no problem. They never even bothered to call.

Northwind

Hope weren’t that helpful when I broke my axle either tbh. Though eventually they sent me 2 replacements, a spare for “next time it happens”. 😕 Converted it to evo on the cheap in the end.

Poopscoop

Yeah…. Hope were “ok” I guess. Just the lbs wasn’t interested in making one phone call. Hmmm..

Northwind

There’s a chance i’ve still got that 12mm spare axle somewhere, as a next-best option… At least gives you a spare for next time it breaks!

mildred

There were loads on eBay a couple of weeks ago when I was looking. I ended up buying a mint used one for £22.50.

Poopscoop

Northwind, could you see if you have got one spare for sale please?

Mildred, non on fleabay at the mo, used. Missed one by an hour or so a day ago however.

Second hand ones seem not to come up often on ebay and if they have a buy it now price they get snapped up.

generallevi
    Free Member

I have a spare one from my 2012 Orange Alpine 160. You can have it ace, no charge.

All the very best,

Lee.

Poopscoop

Damn.

Lee, you haven’t got an email addy in your profile, so hope you might see this?

Or… does anyone know this guy to contact him for me please?
    Cheers.

Poopscoop

Just a bump in case Lee logs in today.

drovercycles
    Free Member

They’re in stock with Fisher, so any LBS can get you one. They are unlikely to sell it to you for £35, mind. RRP is £50, so trade price reflects that.

Poopscoop

Thanks mate, thats why Im hoping Lee sees this, unfortunately there is no email in his profile.

kimbers

These guys any good ?
    http://www.reverse-components.com/en/products/laufräder-felgen

I’ve got one of their 142 males and its ace and a very good price

roblane65
    Free Member

poopscoop I’ve got a 135 x 12 later version with a straight shaft in good condition it was a spare for my meta 55 which I’m putting it up for sale so it can go £25 posted that’s if lee doesn’t get back in touch.
    mails in profile if you want a pic.

leeroybrown
    Free Member

I have a unused one if you still need one ?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Anywhere in UK selling the updated rear Maxle, 135x 12mm at a reasonable price?’ is closed to new replies.