Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Anywhere actually got decent Endura stock?
  • shooterman

Hi I’ve been looking online for a few days for some new riding trousers. Other than very small or very large sizes there seems to be a lack of stock at the usual sources for Endura products. Does anyone know of any outlets with some stock?

Looking for large burner or spray trousers btw.

greenskin
    Free Member

LUBP and All Terrain at Salts Mills are plentiful.

endomick
    Free Member

I’ve been looking for the MT500 burner2 pants the Atherton’s helped design, cant find them anywhere. Even had them on order a while back to no avail.
    Endura seem to be useless at getting their stock up n running, no stock at any shop I’ve previously bought from and that’s a long list of shops, pre order only but even then nothing available until spring, never heard anything like it before.

shooterman

Yes. Odd to restock on trousers at a time of year a lot of riders are moving over to shorts for the warmer weather.

I’ve given up trying to source the burner pants and had hoped there may be some MT500 spray pants knocking around but no joy.

woody21
    Free Member

I ended up emailing Endura (I’m after a pair of MT500 3/4 shorts) – they didn’t bother responding. If anyone knows of the said item (extra large) please let me know!

SirHC

Been less than impressed with Endura lately. Pair of singletrack trousers, shorts and two pairs of gloves, seems on all of them coming apart.

Messaged endura and they said it might be warranty, one ride old…

Fox on the other hand, the quality is very very good. Fit is way better (for me atleast). Endura always seems to be tight round the thighs and baggy round the waist.

rOcKeTdOg

Shops will have done their spring/summer pre order last autumn so Endura will be concentrating on manufacturing that. If you want winter stuff in all sizes wait til next summer.

Makes sense really, make one or two pairs of trousers for those who’ve left it too late or start building stock for the preorders and spring rush of 1000s of items?

shooterman

Interesting logic.

iainc

Can’t see how this is the manufacturers fault. Surely down to the shops to order in the stock they plan to sell..

kirkg
    Free Member

Try sigma sports. I seen an endura jacket on their website but they didn’t have my size so I emailed and asked and they managed to order me one from endura.

shooterman

Cheers Kirk. Sent them an email.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Anywhere actually got decent Endura stock?’ is closed to new replies.