Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anything worse?
  • Dropping your guts only to realise there’s no paper and the two gits in the stalls next to you are having a full on conversation. Cue waiting for a walk of shame knowing full well there’s a load of shite drying on your arse.

Discuss.

Premier Icon oldnpastit
    Subscriber

We’ve all been there.

I found myself in a public toilet in Bilbao. Only when I had passed the point of no return did I realise what was missing.

Fortunately I had with me a tourist map of the city, but this was back in the day when such things existed. These days I would have just had my phone.

Lesson learned, I always check now.

bsims

Socks are a great emergency back up for this situation, 8 wipes if you are careful.

when on a secondary school trip to a nuclear power station i both sharted myself at said nuclear power station then threw up on the bus journey home 😩

does that win 😫

when on a secondary school trip to a nuclear power station i both sharted myself at said nuclear power station then threw up on the bus journey home 😩

does that win 😫

Sounds like the shittest story so far.

I usually notice and especially always check those ones that pull out the middle, too easy for some utter bastard to push it all back in and leave a tiny bit sticking out. Thankfully it was just a campsite toilet so managed to sort everything in good time.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.