Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anything better than a Yari around £400
  • Kamakazie

As the title really. Is there anything better out there on a 27.5 full sus at 140mm for that sort of money?

I can’t seem to find deals on the XFusion Sweep or Mattoc Pro 2 at the moment.

P-Jay
    Free Member

There were Pikes about for that money recently – I’d say the Pike is maybe the better chassis at 140mm, the burlier Yari/Lyrik better at 150/160 and above.

But the Yari is excellent.

Kamakazie

I saw the 2015 ones for that sort of price but read about issues with the original seals or something which put me off a little (OEM version).

I’d happily go with Pikes though, I don’t need the extra stiffness really and am coming from Fox 32s currently set to 160mm so anything is going to be a significant improvement!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Kamakazie

Any other thoughts?

mickmcd
    Free Member

Mattoc 2 pros are on sale at bike discount de for 450 at the moment I have an almost new mattoc pro I’ve been getting rid of for ages that’s been upgraded to the mattoc 2 pro

My new focus came with a yari that I took off and replaced with a matrix 2 pro it’s sat in the box waiting to go in the classifieds on pink bike

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anything better than a Yari around £400’ is closed to new replies.