Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone want single edge razor blades for nowt?
  • theboatman
    Free Member

Due to an ordering error I have 100 single edge Derby razor blades

These

Happy to post on for good vibes, drop me a PM

Cheers

CountZero

For a moment I thought they might be single edge industrial blades for window scrapers. Is disappoint.
    For clarity, I use them for scraping paint pen off car windscreens at work, for reasons best known to themselves stores just hand over a new scraper with five blades, instead of ordering large boxes of blades and handing those out. Go, as they say, figure.

sobriety
    Free Member

Are you on good terms with your local barber? I know mine uses straight razors for neck/eyebrows, so they may take them off you if you really don’t need them.

misteralz
    Free Member

Keep them, and learn to shave with a straight razor!

theboatman
    Free Member

Hmmm, sadly I think I definitely class as time starved. I tend to use any barber I pass at work without a queue, and attempting to incorporate a straight razor shave into my morning routine could be considered a suicide attempt 😂
    I thought most stw’ers were getting up, grinding themselves the perfect coffee before a straight razor shave and then using the blades to whittle a well seasoned log into a handy household implement before work. I thought these would be snapped up!
    I could just send them back for a refund 🙂

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

To the OP I hope you’ve taken into account the law of knives etc
    How are you going to prove that someone on here is over 18 years of age ! Disposing of them safely is probably the best you can do.

The law. Under the Criminal Justice Act 1988, it is an offence for any person to sell to a person under 18: any knife, knife blade or razor blade. … any other article that has a blade or is sharply pointed and is made or adapted for use for causing injury to the person.

https://www.gov.uk/buying-carrying-knives

petec
    Free Member

it doesn’t have to be used in a straight razor does it?

surely you can get something like this https://shavingstation.co.uk/1230-razorock-hawk-v2-black-single-edge-razor.html and just use them up

Obviously spending 30 quid to rectify a five pound error….but why not?

theboatman
    Free Member

@unfitgeezer good job I wasn’t selling anything I guess 🙄

I’ll be returning for refund, wouldn’t want any moral panic going on.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone want single edge razor blades for nowt?’ is closed to new replies.