Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Anyone using the 'new' Garmin Connect?
  • roadiebutagoodie
    Free Member

Has anyone tried the Sigma ROX 10 ?

nedrapier

I did find my way back to the old site just after posting. Click “send to device” and guess what?

It sends to device. Marvellous.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Phew! 😆

I’m no expert with it, just learned along the way. Prob took me a few attempts and to be honest at one point thought I’d bought a useless piece of junk.. However it’s all good now and I’m happily using mine.

Also, you do know you can use the device to record courses whilst in the car yeah?
    What I’ve done a couple of times, when my legs needed a rest, is drive the course/route. Just go to a start point then set the timer as per usual, drive a course/route then stop it. Load that to Connect, then change a few points (if needed) and save it as another route and delete the original one (you could keep it but the Ave speeds/stats will be way higher :lol:) This means you don’t have to go on a wild goosechase whilst riding, just do it in the car and edit/modify it once in Connect.

Also, as a matter of course I’ve never started/recorded a route from my house, always been after a few K’s warm up near where I’m riding.

HTH

dlr

I just had to use this for the first time, currently contemplating jumping out of the open window in front of me! The old version was ridiculously slow and useless, this one is even worse and the look, oh god! Oh and it had to install some 38 meg bloatware garmin express before it would even talk to the Garmin which up till that point it had been quite happily talking to via usb or whatever just like free Strava continues to do. Rant.

flap_jack
    Free Member

Foolishly I’ve a load of rides only stored on GC. Can I get them back ? I see you can export TCX and GPX, but they were uploaded as .fit.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Anyone using the 'new' Garmin Connect?’ is closed to new replies.