Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • anyone usin geither a endura fs260 pro jacket or mt500 jersey jacket
  • karnali
    Free Member

and can give a comment on how they find them, how warm, temp range they use them for etc

ta

peasnotwar
    Free Member

I wear a fs 260 with a frontline baselayer and ultralite gilet (when really cold) during the winter most of the time (unless it's chucking down).
    it's a brilliant 3 season top – very adaptable and looks good in a roadie/lycra sort of way.

It's a "top" top!

hh45
    Free Member

i have an mt500 jkt ands its fine apart from the hood that doesn't roll up into the collar or detach. i bought it for winter rides when you need it on from start to finish as really its too bulky to carry in case of bad weather. i have a paclite jkt for carrying in case of bad weather.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

hh45, the mt500 jacket and mt500 jersey jacket are two different things…

i have the jersey jacket but i've only used it once so far, it seemed to be pretty warm but it wasn't a freezing day though, it was early december in the peak. bit misty and fresh but that's about all.
    i had a lifa base layer under it.

mr_stru

Not sure if it's the same thing but I have the MT500 jersey thing from a few years back and it's not too bad in the cold. Not too windproof though so you'll need a gilet or similar.

glynP
    Free Member

Me and a couple of mates use the new MT500 jersey and we think its one of the best from Endura, water seems to bead up on it although it would not do in a downpour its also pretty windproof and very breathable. its also really thin so can be worn as an outer layer or under a jacket. A must have really!

iainc

I have the FS260 pro jacket – it's my normal winter kit, with a Merino baselayer and either a gilet or a shell on top (usually shell on night rides). If I vary the baselayer thickness it works for about 6 months of the year – top piece of kit -)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘anyone usin geither a endura fs260 pro jacket or mt500 jersey jacket’ is closed to new replies.