Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • anyone used ribble recently?
  • paulos
    Free Member

hi all

Ive just ordered a ribble sportive 7500 from their website using the bike builder function. has anyone ever done this? the reason i ask ive just read some bad reviews about delivery times and canceled orders!
    My own fault really should have done my home work but the savings made were too good to resist.

Thanks

whereisthurso
    Free Member

I had a ribble which was ordered the same way. I have no complaints, the waiting is tough though, especially when the sun is shining.

paulos
    Free Member

thanks for the info, how long did it ake in the end?

MoreCashThanDash

Had 2-3 bikes from them over the years – delivery is never quick but despite my own impatience I’ve never felt the need to complain – others experience apparently varies.

At the end of the day, at those prices, they must be building dozens of bikes a week, there will be bound to be some delays and occasional problems.

asterix
    Free Member

have bought components from them recently with no problems

clarkpm4242
    Free Member

Thinking of ordering from them…

…how much building is there when the bike arrives?

officialtob
    Free Member

I asked for some new decals so my Ribble would look nice in all the PR photos for a charity ride I’m doing next month.

They sent some to me completely free of charge along with a complementary water bottle, the very next day.

Thanks Ribble 🙂

paulos
    Free Member

thanks for the info gents, looks like i will just have to wait lol

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘anyone used ribble recently?’ is closed to new replies.