• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by FOG.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Anyone used On-one for fitting or physio?
  • adjustablewench
    Free Member

I know its a service they were offering and it is still up on their website – but they haven’t got back to my e-mail …grrr

Basically i have a sadddle issue that i am not sure how best to tackle. I have different saddles on my mtb and cross bike both seem very comfy and can do miles happily on both . . . or so i thought.

however if i change between bikes – so the first ride on my mtb after a week on the cross bike or vice versa i got a weird hip pain.

I am beginning to think its the saddle on the cross bike as i did a sub 24 hr london to paris and have had the hip pain since (sacroiliac joint area)

So basically i want someone who knows what they are looking at to point me in the direction of a new saddle, yes i know i could go out and buy another bel air (thats on my mtb) but fancy something more in the style of my cross bike saddle (genesis on cro-mo rail road saddle)

Has anyone had a good saddle fitting done around sheffield somewhere? was hoping to tie it in with the physio at on-one just to work out the hip pain

nealglover
    Free Member

but they haven’t got back to my e-mail …grrr

That internet browsing machine/ angry birds game you carry in your pocket can make phone calls too you know 😉

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Not when im busy at worknin meetings – hence the email. Will pop in over the weekend and speak to a real person

FOG

Mate had a fitting session which he was pleased with but he was buying a bike and only wanted to make sure he got a good fit. How they would cope with specific problems I don’t know. The service does seem more geared to selling bikes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Anyone used On-one for fitting or physio?’ is closed to new replies.