• This topic has 15 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by st.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • anyone used j tech to get their bouncy bits going?
  • worzy
    Free Member

looking around for having my forks serviced and tuned. Like the sound of these chaps. Any one used them. What differance did the custom valving make?

Rorschach
    Free Member

He’s very good indeed.I’ve got a set of boxxers with one of his own designed and manufactured dampers….it’s awesome.I’d use him for our shop services if his lead times were a bit shorter.

devash
    Free Member

Yes, and I highly recommend him. He custom valved a new aftermarket Fox RP23 for my trail bike and it came back nice and plush. The price was a lot cheaper than the big boys too.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Can’t speak to the valving but I bought a set off slides for my clown bike from him around a year ago, great service and they’ll be heading back to him for a fettle in a few weeks

z1ppy

Used him but just for normal servicing, very happy with the service & results..

kayak23

Very good bloke, and great communication.

donal
    Free Member

Nothing but good things to say about j-tech. I got a really great service and James was great to deal with.

mrhoppy

Had revalving done on both my bikes, works really well, they always come back, I play with the settings and then put them back where he set them. Top bloke.

soobalias
    Free Member

only a normal service but v happy overall.

iffoverload
    Free Member

another + for the service here 🙂 great communication and service

if you are way off with your tune/settings you will notice a huge difference.
    if you are already close you will get even closer 🙂

_tom_
    Free Member

Yeah I was really happy with his service, would definitely use again. Seemed to be the quickest and friendliest out of the “big” suspension servicing places when I was looking for quotes.

mindmap3
    Free Member

Another thumbs up here too.

He’s serviced my 36’s a few times and my old DHX. Good results, great comms and helpful too even if by doing so he’s doing himself out of a job.

Northwind

Haven’t had servicing done but bought some of his bits and bobs, very good.

nwill1
    Free Member

I was recommended to him buy a guy I brought a bike off, not used him yet but emailed a few of the well known guys with a question, he is the only one that came back to me (with a sensible answer at least). I will be using him going forward.

schmiken

Sussed Out Suspension are also very good if looking around.

st

Had some 44s and 888s serviced and a Fox Van shock serviced and valved, happy with all of them.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘anyone used j tech to get their bouncy bits going?’ is closed to new replies.