Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Anyone used a trail-gator with a fullsuss?
  • ads678

Been using a Trail-Gator for a while, I’m happy with it and can get it working perfectly so haterz can leave the thread now thank you!! 😀

I only use it with my HT normally but is it possible to use it with a full suss with no lock out? I assume the answer will be no but just wondering if anyone has tried it either successfully or otherwise??

Orange Five BTW……

nickjb
    Free Member

A friend does. Seems to work OK. It’s quite short travel though.

In Morzine:

ads678

I’m going out to the Pyrenees next week and i’m deff taking one of my bikes but not sure which one. Inbred 29er ok for xc trails and towing the boy up hills if needed, but i’d rather take my 5 and do some uplift as well rather than hiring a bike that doesn’t work!!

paladin

Surely with a trail gator on a full-suss, if your rear suss compresses, the front wheel of the kids bike will touch the ground which would be OK in a straight line, but not otherwise.

Assuming of course you mean the trail gator tow bar for pulling kids bikes, rather than the thing in nicks PIC which is prob would be OK on a full suss as there’s no front wheel to go aground.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Anyone used a trail-gator with a fullsuss?’ is closed to new replies.