Anyone use Topeak Panobike for iphone

Home Forum Chat Forum Anyone use Topeak Panobike for iphone

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone use Topeak Panobike for iphone
  • Premier Icon jam bo
    Subscriber

yep. seems good so far.

just ordered the HRM as well.

I use the wahoo app instead of the topeak one.

Premier Icon Mark
    Subscriber

The app is great in use. really easy and clear. The problem is what you can do with the data it collects after your ride. The app allows you to share it to facebook…

..that’s it.

I’m testing it with the HRM and I can’t even compare my data from one ride with the next as I can’t actually get at the data. I can share what is effectively a bunch of screen grabs with Facebook, which is great for my mates to have a laugh at but not so great for me to actually use for anything useful.

Premier Icon jam bo
    Subscriber

wahoo app recognises the speed/cadence sensor and uploads to all sorts.

i’m hoping it’ll recognise the HRM.

strava recognises the speed/cadence sensor as well but chooses to ignore the speed data.

Premier Icon StefMcDef
    Subscriber

Anyone using it with an iPhone 4?

I know it says 4S and onwards but surely the 4 does everything the 4s does, except Siri?

Premier Icon jam bo
    Subscriber

iphone 4 doesn’t have a BT 4.0 chip. won’t work.

zap

cheers, i wonder if the sensor will work with the Runtastic app. ?
    I wish there was an app wich has the training buddy thing like on the Garmin edge 305 and other models i think, I lost mine and I miss chasing the virtual partner. Just don’t want to spend much, I suppose if garmin had that on an app, they would sell less computers.

zap

Currently us Runtastic mtb pro app but the speed sensor is quite expensive 50-50 euro from memory the speed sensor for topeaks app is £28. Any experience. The app is free. Cheers

Premier Icon jam bo
    Subscriber

i’m hoping it’ll recognise the HRM.

wahoo app recognises the topeak HRM so will try it tomorrow logging speed/cadence, GPS and HRM.

zap

The runtastic app does work with the panobike sensor and recognises the speed and cadence features i tried it today

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone use Topeak Panobike for iphone’ is closed to new replies.