Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone use Quickbooks accounting software?
  • flip
    Free Member

Is it user friendly? is it easy to apply your own logo to the invoice feature?

Ta.

Deaky
    Free Member

Yep, quickbooks user here. It’s really easy to customise the invoice, credit note, purchase order and statement templates. You can change the layout and add logo’s.

leffeboy

I’m not sure I’d classify it as user friendly but if you understand accounting then it all seems to make sense and works well.

ajc
    Free Member

I am a quick books user but not from an accounts back ground at all. Once it is set up it is easy to use and the good thing is you can just delete any mistakes or incorrect entries. The online version has free telephone support. You can choose from a few invoice templates and add a logo to a few set regions but you definitely can’t design them to look anything other than a bit crap. It is an accounting programme not dtp after all, but that should hardly be your main concern.

ajc
    Free Member

I also have the online version which can be linked to your online banking to download transactions to your cash book. This reduces the amount if data entry and also makes it very easy to reconcile your accounts to your bank statements.

eskay

I used to use it when I had my own business, I had a friend who was very good using it and that helped!

The payroll part was good.

One tip he gave me was to back it up everytime you used it so it was easy to roll back to if you make any mistakes.

johndoh
    Free Member

I use Freeagent (an online service) and find it really good – it does daily reconciliation with most big banks too (although not HSBC) so it is easier to keep up to date.

Costs £22 a month.

If you look at using it, email me and I will get you a referral code giving us both some discount.

Ohh, and it is accounting software for people that don’t do accounting (ie easy to use interface) and UK-based so any questions tend to get resolved on the same day.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone use Quickbooks accounting software?’ is closed to new replies.