• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anyone tried Galfer Green Brake pads ?
  • kimbers

worth the extra cost over hope standards ( also made by galfer I believe)

tried Rahox & quite impressed, but last time took ages to come

cheers

Paceman
    Free Member

I’ve heard they are good, but the price has always put me off. I think you’re right, they also make brake pads for Hope.

shipton47
    Free Member

Not much help only tried the red galfer pads in my E4 which seem a bit better than the red hope ones (think they are the standard galfer, black plate), I have the green ones in the tool box to try when its dry well drier. I dont think they are a to bad a price from rush cycles where got mine from previously.

kimbers

Well its payday, so I’ve ordered some, will try them out at FOD enduro in a couple of weeks.

stevied
    Free Member

Had some in my Formula R0’s for a while. Seem good, quiet and lasting well.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

bought some Rahox recently and they were back up to speed with delivery. Ones before that were tardy, as you say.

oikeith

The local indy mechanic put up a picture recently of a local rider with the galfer 223 rotar on the front and 203 rear with the green pads which he called the pro competition and described them as extremely violent on the bite point.

Thinking of getting these fitted in a few months when the trails dry and speed pick ups.

@kimbers
    let me know how you get on with these.

jkomo

How are they in the wet? My shimano organic are rubbish.

kimbers

Well just back from a very wet & muddy FOD enduro

And the galfer greens were excellent , my new favourite pads , initial bite is very impressive.
    Even better than Rahox imho.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Anyone tried Galfer Green Brake pads ?’ is closed to new replies.