Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Anyone tried a 29er and been over or underwhelmed
  • ton

cos i have got a bike hung up that i cant ride at present just gathering dust, however a rigid 29r will be ideal for my canal side cycling duties untill i am well enough to ride proper.

clubber
    Free Member

Come to think of it, I’m not sure it’s a good idea – I’ve got a habit of breaking full sussers which is why I swapped to my Swift in the first place. I really don’t want to end up having to buy you a replacement… I’m sure there will be someone else along to do a loan/swap..

ton

mate, you will not break this thing for sure……… 😀

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    clubber
    Free Member

mate… you have no idea 🙂

ton

😆

big_scot_nanny

clubber, I would give it a go, I love mine and it feels as solid as a solid thing.

*whispers to ton* might wanna make sure all the suspension bolts are nipped up before releasing!

rootes1

just a quick heads up for all you 29r boys.
    anyone with a xl nice quality/build 29r (preferably a swift) fancies trying a full sus 29r, i will do a few weeks swap for my ventana el capitan

could be – i have a 1×9 hardtail swift in XL…

charliedontsurf

If you want to try some 29ers… we have a shed load of demo bikes heading our way… with “our way” being a pub near a beach, dusty trails and sunshine (fingers crossed)…

http://www.charliethebikemonger.com/blog-3-w.asp

ton

rootes………..ygm

birdage

Having had loads of fun riding my Tricross (a bike that never gives in) on single track stuff with my mountain biking buddies I am so looking forward to the SS Swift build I’m about to start.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Anyone tried a 29er and been over or underwhelmed’ is closed to new replies.