Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Anyone tell me what this is called/ where to get one?
  • lennyhenry
    Free Member

Sorry about the link, don’t really know how to post pictures on here – http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/sram-x0-dh-10-speed-rear-mech/rp-prod67817

I need the little arm thing from the rear of the mech, the one that has “10 Speed” written on it (I believe it serves only to guide the cable as it curves under the mech before being attached to the mech by the anchor screw).

Don’t know what it is actually called or where I can get one. Does anyone have any idea?

boxelder

Local bike shop will order as spares.

robarnold
    Free Member

It’s the cable guide. LBS should be able to order you one from the Fishers b to b site if they are listed

lennyhenry
    Free Member

thanks, thought it was just called a cable guide or something along those lines but thought I might have found one online somewhere if that were the case – it’s not even listed in SRAMs own spares catalogue as an individual part whereas every other part of the mech is.

Looks like I’ll have to take it in to a shop and see if they can get me one… or try and bodge something together

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Anyone tell me what this is called/ where to get one?’ is closed to new replies.