Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • anyone started a thread they wish they hadn't?
  • talltom
    Free Member

😯

mikewsmith
    Free Member

what grease for ************

scaredypants

it’s the brandy butter and marmite one isn’t it ?

friggin pervert, that cheesyfeet !

donsimon
    Free Member

All threads are valid, some provide us with information that is good for development and others just remove one more layer to shine light on the **** that hides inside.

Jamie
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRE79bxfMtY[/video]

donsimon
    Free Member

STALKER! 😯

mikewsmith
    Free Member

was going to say my tree thread but I’ve had a reply now!

Mackem

I sometimes wish I just trusted that Mr Cane Creek would send me a crown race with his fine headsets.

Bregante

:mrgreen:

Kevevs
    Free Member

all the time haha. No one really responds 🙁 One day I WILL start a massive thread. It’s one of my goals for 2012. (tries to think of something polarising and controversial)

ummmm. thinks… umm… Golliwogs, umm, Enid Blyton what a racist cow, umm Noddy is a bastard, umm…

user-removed
    Free Member

Stupid headset question?

samuri
    Free Member

Yeah. I drank too much on an empty stomach one night and posted an awful thread about girls and other stuff. Woke up the next day remmbering nothing about it till I logged on. Ho hum.

Northwind

I haven’t. But lots of people have started threads I wish they hadn’t.

Jamie
    Free Member

Yeah. I drank too much on an empty stomach one night and posted an awful thread about girls and other stuff.

Living the dream, Samuri. Living the dream.

user-removed
    Free Member

Now I think about it, yes. This one. This one about the first ever ST mag

But only because I dismally failed to express what I meant in the OP and drank solidly throughout the remaining fallout.

EDIT: Actually, just re-read it, and it’s all quite uplifting – must just have been the state of me noggin at the time 🙂

Kevevs
    Free Member

our friend alcohol seems to be involved in these threadly endeavours!

Northwind

user-removed, that was a pretty good thread

hugor
    Free Member

Drinking in front of your computer is a very under-recognised risk.
    After a few bad experiences I now ban myself from email and posting on social network sites.
    Its amazing how much carnage you can cause in a few short heated moments.

kaesae
    Free Member

Most threads are just a laugh, since they don’t really accomplish anything and no one has anything invested in them.

DezB
    Free Member

Er, this one from a few years back went a bit wrong.
    Still funny (to me) though
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/i-bring-you-the-predator

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

The first one I ever started. It got deleted and I’ve been stuck here ever since.

wwaswas

Mackem’s headset question has to be the best example.

Still rises to the surface every now and again to remind him too, which is nice 🙂

MartynS

GeeTee1974 to the thread…..

DezB
    Free Member

Ah, the Dave romance. Never to be forgotten… 😀

Jamie
    Free Member

It was GeeTee1972, and I wonder if those crazy cats ever get it on?

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/anyone-in-the-surrey-hills-area-recognise-this-chap

MartynS

sorry Greg…..!

emsz
    Free Member

One about a couple of American friends that came to stay, turned into a proper nightmare. I wish I hadn’t bothered

bikebouy
    Free Member

Yeah, I did one about horroscopes a little while back, just pondering as you do, got flamed for it.

julianwilson
    Free Member

I started one last year about the Archbishop of Canterbury, asking whether it was constitutionally and morally ‘OK’ for him to let rip at the government about spending cuts with his Big Bishop Hat on. Alas, what I hoped would be a fruity debate about the contitution and the relationship between church and state just turned into the usual big hitters arguing about whether God exists or not. 🙁

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I started one about skinny jeans which I regretted, then was pleased about. 🙂

LOL emsz, I just had a read of the Merkins one. It was very funny – and opened my eyes to someone else’s constant nitpicking at me too…so kind of thanks for the reminder. 🙂

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Hmm. There was one recently where a certain Internet Fantasist insulted my mum, but I don’t think I ‘regret’ it, cos at least it served to expose them for the sad pathetic individual they actually are. Spouting stuff they and everyone else knows they woon’t say to my face were we to ever meet in Real Life.

S’the Internet, innit? People spout shite they praps woon’t normally, and let off steam cos they can’t do so in Real Life, effectively. Lots of frustration and pent-up anger on here.

There’s bin a few fun ones where some bigot or other has posted up their thoughts about something, expecting Middle England to support them, and found the tables turned somewhat. They’re always good for a laugh.

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

I think there is a tendency to think you can post anything without getting into real trouble, yet quite a few people got done for inciting violence after seemingly encouraging others to riot in the summer.

It would be interesting to see if posting things about doing certain serious criminal activities on a forum sets off any alarms at any organisations who may or may not be monitoring said interwebrigsitry. I would encourage others not to try this though, both for reasons of being banned and banged up.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

it’s the brandy butter and marmite one isn’t it ?

friggin pervert, that cheesyfeet !

…and what’s wrong with being a pervert? Especially if it involves brandy butter & marmite?

😀

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘anyone started a thread they wish they hadn't?’ is closed to new replies.