Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • anyone seen any deals on 650b flow ex's? Just looking to build a wheelset.
  • lardman
    Free Member

As above, can’t find any deals on new Flows, thought someone might have info!
    Ta.

steveh

Someone was doing new ones at £50 a piece at the bike bonanza at the weekend but that’s probably not much help now.

kevin1911

Superstar doing 20% off, so a set of flows on Tesla hubs for 275 I think

reggiegasket
    Free Member

DT EX471 are similar and £55ish

lardman
    Free Member

ok, thanks all….

I’m building the wheels myself from existing hubs, so Superstar deals are not for me.

@reggiegasket – i’d looked at those but dont fancy proprietary ‘squorz nipples’. If they used normal nipples i’d have got them already.

hmmmm…. might just have to put my hand in my pocket i suppose.

Ta anyway

Lard

ajr
    Free Member

I have a pair in White 32 hole. £100.00.

prezet
    Free Member

You don’t have to use those nipples. I’m now getting a pair of EX471’s laced to my hope hubs – my wheel builder says the propriety nipples are shit and uses regular brass ones. Never had a problem.

prezet
    Free Member

Got mine back from my wheel builder (August Wheelworks), done with black brass nipples and they look great!

reggiegasket
    Free Member

you can build the Ex471s with normal nipples lardman. As prezet has done, I run brass nips.

lardman
    Free Member

ok, thanks for the tips. It has made me decide to get the 471’s, as they look the right balance of profile/weight/width for me.

Many thanks all….

bruneep

ajr might be interested can you email me

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘anyone seen any deals on 650b flow ex's? Just looking to build a wheelset.’ is closed to new replies.